Chapter 17

Thursday

The sound of my alarm wakes me up. It's the stupidest sound in the world. Right now I want to smash my phone against the wall, but I need it. So bad plan.

I turn the annoying noise off and crawl out my bed. Damn I hate mornings. It's the worst part of the day.

I look in my closet and see the sweatshirt Martin gave me in Miami. Maybe I should wear it today, it will be pretty with my new leather jacket that I bought a few days ago with Olivia. It's a stylish one this time.

I pull the shirt over my head and jump into my ripped jeans. I feel proud to wear his shirt. It feels so unreal that he is mine. I mean there are allot of girls on this planet that are way more beautiful then me. I just don't get it sometimes.

I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. Morning head? Present! Fuck... I add some mascara and make a messy bun. I look presentable so I walk back to my room and grab my school stuff. Wait I forgot my shoes. I grab my Nikes, of course, and head towards the corridor. I run down the stairs with way to much in my hands, but there's more. I need to grab my coat too. I reach for it with my hand and grab it from the rack. I enter the kitchen and drop everything on the ground. Time to make lunch and eat breakfast as usual and head to school.

Once I'm on school I stall my bike and spot Jonathan. I walk over to him and he sees me. "Hi" I say and make a goofy face at him and he returns one. "Hye" he says back and we laugh for a moment. "You look gorgeous today!" Jonathan smirks and I smile in return.

"So, are you nervous." He asks and looks at me full of excitement. "Yes, of course I am. He arrives today so, but I won't see him until next week or so, because he has to go to the studio a lot and he must get some rest after the tour." I answer. He is a DJ, his life is super busy. I don't want to hold him back from all the opportunities he gets to grow even bigger then he already is. He's an amazing DJ and very humble person, he deserves it. But Jay still my favorite, sorry Martin.

"That's true, but I think he misses you very very much Rosa." He pulls me into a hug, just what I needed. Jonathan and I became really close friends. He's like my twin brother or something. We love the same thing though. Martin.

"Yeah" I answer but my voice gets interrupted by the bell. "See you at lunch!" I say to him and he points his thumb up so I know he's okay with it.

Fuck, I have maths. I hate it so much, I wish I could have stabbed the inventor with a triangle ruler before he invented it.

I walk into the school building on the staircase I'm on the stairway to hell now...

It's fourth period now and we have English. But, because I already know English way above their level, I traded those lessons in for some extra Dutch. Together with 10 students, also from different countries, I sit in a room and we learn how to talk Dutch and understand what the teachers are saying in class.

I walk into the classroom and I'm thankfully not the first one to arrive. "Hallo" the teacher greats me, "hallo" I say back and smile friendly.

We all settle down at our seats and take our books. Mr. De rode. He's a nice and kind man. His lessons aren't as boring as maths or French. Ugh.

At some point I can feel my phone buzzing. Fuck, who's calling me now?! Everyone is at school! Martin. I need to take this.