Chapter 10

We walk out of the room and I feel different. I'm his girlfriend now and it feels good in some way. I just hope this is true love... Because I have this feeling when I'm with him that I've never experienced before. This warm, fuzzy breeze in my heart as he touches me and those fireworks in my head as we kiss. I don't ever want this to end.

Everyone snaps their heads towards us as we walk into to the main room. I'm still holding Martin's hand so it will be obvious that we're together.

"When are you guys going to see that you love each other?!" Dillon shouts and everybody nods with agreement. I look at Martin and he looks back at me. We both know it's the perfect moment to speak up.

"I do love her." Martin says with his cute accent and the room goes quiet. I hear his sweet sweet words echo in my mind. He just said he loves me in front of all his friends and it sounded like he means it.

"And so do I." I say back and grab his t-shirt to pull him closer. I smash my lips on his and kiss him passionately but quick. Just enough to prove my words.

Dillon and Tim start cheering and the rest goes along with them. "Finally!" Dillon says with a sarcastic tone. I roll my eyes at him but smile to be kind, he can be pretty annoying some times.

I turn my head to the right and I see Julian coming of the stage. His face looks pretty angry and confused at the same time. He heads outside without saying a word so I run after him.

"Julian please," I start but God how am I going to fix this. I can't, the only person who can is Olivia. Speaking of the devil. There is Olivia again.

•Olivia's P.O.V.•

"I broke up with Daniel." I start because I just don't love him anymore. He was a nice guy but he didn't gave me this feeling Julian gives me. And I want that feeling I want him. Only him. I know I just met him but I can't let him go. I broke up with Daniel for him, not for me, for him. So he can trust me fully. I just hope he will trust me again...

"You did what?!" Rosa shouts at me. She is right me and Daniel were the 'perfect' couple at school but I don't want to be that anymore and love the one I really have feelings for and not 'fake love' someone because everyone expects you to. That's not how love works.

Love comes at the most unpredict times in your life. Just when you need it I think. And damn I need Julian more then ever now. He just needs to trust me.

"I broke up with Daniel for you, Julian." I turn my head towards him and grab his hands. I step closer to him and look in his dreamy eyes. "You give me this feeling I just can't explain and I can tell you it's like a drug. I just need you to trust me Julian. I'm in love with you, so please don't say that kiss didn't meant anything to you." I say to him and he presses his thumb under my eye to wipe away a small tear that escaped my eye. Please Julian, please, I need you in my life...

"I'm in love with you to Olivia, but I don't know if I can trust you again. Believe me I really want to. It's hard. I want you, Olivia. Only you. You just need to prove that I can trust you." Damn. We love each other, that's obvious, but he doesn't trust me enough to be his girlfriend.

I intertwine our fingers and pull him back inside roughly. We storm to the main room and stop in the middle of the room. "What the hell are you doi-" he starts but I crash my lips on his and kiss him. In front of everyone, even Martin. It feels good and the unexplainable feeling is back. My drug.

We pull away and I see everyone looking at us with their mouth open. I think they're a little bit in shock though.

"Do you trust me now?" I ask him with a puppy face to convince him a bit.