dinner with the boys and a bit of drama

I woke up happy for a change and checked the time.10:07

i stretched until i felt relieved with my body and made myself get up. I walked downstairs, to a rather menacing scene. jack and jackie; the orphanage's twins were kicking and screaming, throwing their things all around the room. i looked hurriedly for one of the workers, only spotting one. she was busy though. feeding abbey in the toddler's play area. next my eyes landed on Lara.

I scurried over to Lara, explaining the situation and guided her towards the twins

"Jackie, Jack behave and follow marta for a bath, then pack up!" she shouted, oh. They must be getting adopted,and thats why they didnt want to pack.

Marta walked over to them and picked up jackie. Motioning for me to pick up jack. I sighed and grabbed his underarms. He struggled and wouldn't stop wriggling. I had a firm grip on his wrist so he couldnt escape. "Jack, be good! your going to be in a family and be loved so you should be excited to leave this hellhole!"i murmered in his ear.

He just cried louder, his wails becoming desperate. "but mommy and daddy will come back for us , but we wont be here. " he sobbed

I sighed. Their parents were killed in a car crash when they

were both only two years old.

So the twins were brought here and have been here for seven years but are convinced that their 'mommy' and 'daddy' will come back. It's sad really, but i guarantee it will make them stronger as people.

I pulled on him harder and dragged him up the hall. He squirmed more and was set free. I chased him only to be tripped up by a toy and I whacked my head off the cold tile floor.

Wincing, I managed to pick my hand up and lightly touch my forehead.

I got up and everyone was laughing and trying to hold in their laughs. I sighed and walked up to my room."FUCK YOU ALL!" I screamed. I then heard a chorus of 'ohhhh's' and some laughter.

I sighed "Casey jones i will have none of that language in my orphanage!" demandee the owner,deirdre."dont you mean dump?" I asked "No, Orphanage, and if you carry on like that you can move out early!" i flipped her the finger and started packing. yes! this was it, i can escape!! she threw a cloth at me and muffled a few curse words under her breath."where are you gonna go?"she asked smirking

i smiled back"well, I have money saved and a scolharship to college in america in two months, I bet that'll get me pretty far. " I shouted. She sighed and left my old room. I quickly took my last shower,a bag and left this hellhole forever.

i walked down the road and spotted a small crappy motel.i shrugged and headed toward the entrance.as soon as i walked in i was met by the smell of liquor , smoke and sex.oh.god.i walked up to the front desk and there sat a woman who looked to be in her late 30's with red hair and brown eyes.i smiled and asked for a small cheap room.

i walked to my room and reviewed it.it was a small room with creme walls and a double bed with brown sheets.i instantly lit up! a real bed!! i hopped on the bed and snuggled into it.i smiled in satisfaction

i checked the time 2:46 p.m. i decided to take a short nap as louis said he would pick me up at 6 so i uad time.

i woke up to a shining light.i looked over to the source to see thesun shining through the curtains.i looked over at the time 5:13pm

oh shit! im gonna be late!!! i hopped up and decided not to shower as i had one earlier this morning.i walked over to my bag andtook out a

pair of denim shorts,a yellow crop top and a pair of black VANS

i brushed my hair and braided it to the side.i then applied some light ,make-up--which i stole from Lara,shh. when i finished i smiled at my appearance.

i glanced at my watch and saw it was 5:56pm i walked to the lobby and 6walked towards the orphanage,where he was going to pick me up.since he didnt know about the motel and the rest of the drama..

as i walked to the gates i seen a black SUV headed to the gates.i smiled and walked up to the car.

"hey lou"i cheered and hopped into the car."hey casey,hows things?"

he asked while reversing

"umm,good and you?" i lied."good" i smiled and rested my head on the seat .

once we arrived harry came running out."boo,i missed you!"he shouted.Louis smiled and held open his arms for a hug but i got a hazza hug;)."heyyy harry,im your boo!"Louis whined

i smiled and greeted the rest of the boys.i walked into the sitting room and sat down.Harry and Liam were cooking,while Louis and Zayn went to the shop as Liam forgot something.

i flicked between channels but couldnt quite work it.i tried turning it off and on but it just went all fuzzy!bleghh

"here let me help you"said a voice from behind me .i turned around to see Niall.

i gulped"why are you here?" i asked shakily.

"it IS my house ya know"he chuckled

"yeah i know im not stupid,but Louis said you were going out with Kelly." i replied

"oh yeah,her.umm she went somewhere with Harry"he replied,scratching the back og his gorgeous head.wait what!?

i shrugged and sat down.he sat beside me ..awkward....

he looked at me as if he was about to say something until Louis shouted"DINNER TIME CHILDREN!!!"

i hopped up and scurried into the dining room where there were 6 plates of spaghetti bolagnaise.yum!

i sat beside Liam and Zayn,while harry,Niall and Louis all sat across from us.

Through the dinner niall kept making eye contact and brushing his leg against mine.After dinner he just grabbed my hand and drsgged me upstairs.umm ok?.

i walked into his room,it was brown with white sheets on his king sized bed.i nervously walked up to the bed. Niall sighed and sat beside me.he faced me and just grabbed my face and kissed me