Album release party (part I)

It was Monday night, and I was getting ready for the boys album release party. I was lucky to have been able to attend really, but Simon managed to tell everyone i was a cousin. Honestly i didn't want to go, because going would mean i had to watch Kelly hang out of Niall the whole night while i sat in the corner pretending to enjoy my time. Not my idea of fun.

I applied the last layer of mascara and looked over myself in the mirror. I was not the Casey Jones i was two years ago. I was completley different. My hair was longer, I was skinnier, Taller, Just..different. My eyes had gone from blue to grey and my hair was dull and lifeless. 

I wore a blue velvet dress that casaded down my legs matched with black wedges, making me look taller  and some silver jewlerry. My lips were pink and plump while my face was covered in foundation, hiding the bags under my eyes and some mascara to bring my eyes to life. I sighed and turned away from the mirror, making my way to the door, about to open the door but it's opened from the other side, revealing a Handsome looking Niall in a navy suit , Smiling widely. "Hey, beautiful" He said. I smiled and responded "Hey, handsome".  He stepped in and closed the door, embracing me in his arms which i happily returned. "Thanks for coming tonight" He murmered into my ear "Of course i'm gonna go,Niall." He smiled and pecked my lips lightly and checking his watch. "we have to go" I nodded and grabbed my clutch bag before following Niall out to the Limo. I sat in between Harry and Niall with Kelly in the front, Athena beside Harry with Louis and El beside her and Liam,Sophia,Zayn and Perrie beside Niall. I lay my head on Niall's shoulder  and sighed "You okay,babe?" He asked. I nodded and held his hand while he intertwined our fingers. I smiled and relaxed into him "I love you, Ni" i said randomly "Love you too, forever and always"