Home.

I woke from my slumber soon as i heard an abrupt knocking on my door, I didn't bother answering it as Jordan was right beside me in the bed with his arms wrapped around me. I rolled over slightly, trying not to wake him and checked the time. It was 12:00 pm. I never usually slept that long but i woke up feeling better than usual. I walked to the door and peeked through the Hole to see a medium height man wearing a white shirt and black jeans, I curiously opened the door and peeked my head through. "May i help you?" I asked, furrowing my brows "Yeah umm i have mail for Casey and Jordan Wales" He spoke. I rolled my eyes "Sorry, but its Casey jones and Jordan asshole" I 'Corrected' him. He chuckled lightly and that was when i realized he was kinda cute, he had brown hair tossed to the side slightly, Blue eyes and nice white teeth that complimented his smile. "Not like him, do ya?" He asked, i shook my head and stepped outside. "Let's just say were not together,but we are..if that makes sense" I laughed. "Aye so you're single?" He asked hopefully "Yeah,kinda" I smiled "Well maybe we could catch a movie sometime?" He looked up at me "Yeah, that would be cool" I smiled "No, that would not be cool!" I heard a booming voice say from behind me. I widened my eyes and snapped my head to Jordan "I-I was-" I was cut off by him "Save it, slut. Now get back inside!" He yelled. I nodded and walked back in, sitting on the edge of the bed before i heard a few shouts from the hall and soon Jordan was sitting beside me with the mail in his hands "Cheating on me, are ya?" He asked knowingly. "It's not cheating if i'm not even with you,ass" I reminded him. "We are together,you are mine,no one else's" He said as he pulled me closer, leaving a kiss lingering on my lips. I wiped it off without him watching and nodded, sighing in defeat. "Fine. but what's in the mail?" I asked. He opened it and scanned over the letter before pulling out two rectangular pieces along with it. I eyed it curouisly "We're going home." He said. "Can i read it?" I asked. but he just shook his head and shoved me back "But i have strict orders from Kelly,first. so stay quiet and listen" He ordered. I nodded and sat quietly  "Kelly wants you no where near Niall,so stay away from blondie, oh and by the way. According to all the lads of 'Gay direction' we're a real couple. So act like you love me.." He said,then looked down to read the last instruction. "Good,because im good at acting. as if i'd ever love you" I spat. He looked back up at me "Good actor? good,because you also have to act as if your pregnant,with my baby" He smiled eerily. I widened my eyeas and shook my head "No! theres no way im even pretending that im pregnant you sick bastard!" i shouted angrily. He held a firm grip on my wrist and pulled me towards him "You do what i say" He said angrily before shoving me off the bed. I groaned and stood up. "No,im sick of listening to you and letting you and Kelly control every fucking aspect of my life! " And i ran. i ran away from him,my ticket home. But guess who i bumped into? Yep. The mail guy. He seen me running and grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the lobby "Why are you running? you'll get hurt!" He said. I nodded and looked behind me seeing Jordan running towards me, Mail guy,who i was yet to learn the name of noticed this and quickly grabbed my arm,shoving me in the janitors closet and locking the door. I slid down the wall and thought about how much of a mess my life was. I never had a family,friends. I lived in an orphanage, fell in love with a fucking pop star,got bullied throughout the course of my life,Got heartbroken by that fucking pop star,gained three best friends; Louis,Harry and Athena. Last two of them ;Harry and Athena,probably Louis too,Got into a fake relationship,Tried getting out of a fake relationship,Got Abused,mentally,physically and Sexually and to top it all off! im going home to everyone i hate. Greaaaat. just fantastic. 

Soon the door was opened and It was the mail guy, he smiled at me lightly "I told him you went running downtown and he ran off,he'll be back in about 15 minutes tops." He explained. I nodded and stepped out. "Thank you,so much.." I trailed off, not knowing his name "Jaxon" He said "Thanks so much,Jaxon, it means alot" I smiled and hugged him "Welcome,but i reccomend you to get your flight tickets out of that room before he gets back and head on home!" He said. "How did you know i was flying home?" I asked, but got a smirk and a wink in reply "I have my ways " I chuckled and waved goodbye before running upstairs and into the room, Grabbing the two tickets and the long letter. I ran back to the dorm lobby and shouted my goodbye to everyone and hailing a cab, Getting in . "To the Airport, please" Soon i was driving towards home. Just a flght away and my life could change, for the better, or for the worse...who knows?

Who would of known it was for the worst....

_______________AN________________

I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING A GENEROUS AMOUNT OF READS! BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVE LACKED ON COMMENTS..ITS GOOD TO GET FEED BACK LOVES! THANK YOU ALL YOUR ALL AMAZING!

STAY FIERCE MUTHATRUCKERS ;) XX ~Katie

(idek why i wrote in caps..?!)