Him..

"D-dad?" i asked shakily. He smirked and scanned my face, as if remembering things from the past. I took a shaky breath as he traced the features on my face delicately. "Hey baby, miss me?" He asked, regaining eye contact. I looked away from him and mmoved back "What was there to miss? All i remember was you being an asshole then mom helped me get out of that hell hole" I spat. He chuckled and stood up from his position and walked over to the other two masked men. "I suppose your right..". I looked over to Louis to see him unconcious on the floor, still. "What do you want?" I asked, aggrivated "Well, my darling Casey. My good friend, Ms. Dunne had contacted me, saying her daughter needed to..dispose of something" I nodded for him to go on, "What do you have to dispose of?" I asked, not sure where this was going. "You" I looked around me and felt the walls close in "Why would you d-do that?" I asked, backing away, before my back abruptly hit the wall. "Well, i guess it's my revenge..you know, from you and your 'Mother' Putting  me in Jail." He said, closing in on me "You deserved what you got!" I raised my voice, finding my confidence within that i knew i always had, just never used it. I felt a sharp slap across my left cheek and i touched it lightly, feeling a pulsing sensation. He crouched down and muttered in my ear "Don't talk to me like that, now c'mon, we're leaving." He yanked me by the arm and sat me up, before pulling me to my feet. I whimpered and shut my eyes tightly, letting quiet sobs escape my mouth as tears trickled down my face. "Please, please just leave me alone!" I said, only to be thumped on the arm and told to shut up, this of course only caused me to remain sobbing. I then remembered Louis. "LOUIS!" I Screamed, hoping to regain his conciousness, but only got a quiet groan from him in response "LOU-"  *Slap* I winced in pain as i felt that same stinging sensation against my flesh. I wiggled my arm from his grip and ran over to Louis' heaped body in the corner, vigourisly shaking him to get a response. His eyes soon fluttered open to reveal his blue orbs. "Louios! thanks god, you have to help me!!" I said but was grabbed by the waist and dragged away, away from Louis, away from safety and back to Hell.

Louis P O V.

Well, shit.

AN

So this was knda a filler :l i had writers block but i guess the cliffy was killing yous so now you finally get to see who it was! this was my first chapter, introducing her Dad. let me know how i did! Love ya'll <33 ~Katie xx

I Need 15 votes for the next Chappie!