secrecy,shh!

(AN,sorry for the late update:3 someone i know drowned in a river

yesterday and tbh this was the last thing on my mindxxlove yous!)

It has been a week since my chat with Niall,and i now know that him and the boys are in a very popular boyband;one direction!

i've been listening to their album;Take Me Home

qnd so far i love it,it's so meaningful.the lyrics are beautiful too

Niall and Kelly are still 'dating'.i dont rewlly mind as much anymore,because now i know the truth.Tonight Niall and I are having a movie night,we are trying to spend as much time together before i leave for America.

I walked out of my room in the motel and walked toward's the Orphanage.yes i still havn't went back,and i never will! but the boys still think i live there,thats why i have to meet them at the Orphanage gates.

As i walked up to the gates a Girl with blonde hair,a mini skirt and a crop top who looked about 13 walked up to me ."Are you Casey?" she asked sickly.i slowly nodded,not sure on what to say,or do.

"skank"she spat and slapped me across the face.i stood still not moving as i was used to this,i smirked at her and shrugged.

"you are such a slut! dating Niall,Well Niall is mine you freak,Why would he even want to be going out with you anyway?" she snorted.

"Well,One;we aee not dating he us dating Kelly Dunne and two; you don't just go up to people and say that! i have feelings too.and so do you!underneath all your make-up!" i shouted."well at least my make-up is nice!yours is just a scribble across your ugly face!"she stammered."oh yeah? since when is looking like a crayola factory raped your face nice?!?"i shouted back.suddenly her fist flew up to my nose and i fell back,not expecting the blow.she straddled me and continued to punch me,until i heard a familiar voice "HEY!GET OFF HER!!"i recognised that voice to be Niall's.i tried taking her off of me but she had a firm grip on my shoulder.Suddwnly she was pulled off of me and i sighed in relief.i felt something watery slide on my forehead.

i reached to touch it and as i brought it back down,my hand was covered in blood.i tried to sit up ,but didn't succeed.Soon Louis got out of the car and came running towards me."oh my gid,casey!what happened!?!" he asked frantically while examining me.i coughed and shook my head,he then picked me up and placed me in the car,where Liam was sitting.he looked horrified,But Louis shot him a look and Liam nodded and took me in his arms.i snuggled into his chest and soon fell asleep in his arms.

"Case? you awake?"someone asked.I groaned and shifted to the side.

"umghhhheraghh"i made a weird sound as i stretched.I opened my eyes and sat up.to be met with a pair of blue eyes.I smiled as Niall placed an ice-pack on my head."How are you feeling?"he asked sweetly.

"to be honest? i feel fine just a little headache." i replied.he smiled and placed the ice pack on the table beside the bed."that's good! so do you still want to have a movie night?"he asked looking down.i smiled at his cuteness."of course!"i said.he looked up and smiled."ok i will get the snacks and you pick out a movie!"i nodded and headed towards the press,where the movie's were.i decided on the Notebook.I sat back up on the bed just as Niall walked in with popcorn,chocolate,drinks,sweets and much more.He sat beside me and pressed pkay on the remote.

i snuggled into him and lay my head on his chest.he wrapped an arm around me and lay his head against the headboard.i smiled in satisfaction.

After the movie finished me and Niall were both crying.we looked up at eachother and started laughing.Suddenly Niall pulled me up so i was straddling him and started tickling me.i squirmed and eventually couldn't move because of his chest."Ni-niall,s-stop haha"

i begged.he laughed and stopped,he wrapped me into a hug and kissed my forehead.i looked up at him and he looked at my lips.i leaned in and so did he,soon his sweet lips were on mine.

we stayed like thay for at least 10 minutes,eventually we needed air.

it then crossed my mind,what arw we? are we friends with benefits?are we a couple?,Is Niall using me?doubt it...i decided to ask..

"hey,Ni?"i asked."yes?"he replied,stroking my hair.i looked up at him"what are we?"i asked.he suddenly met my eyes and looked deep in thought."will you,Casey Jones be my secret girlfriend?"he asked hopefully.i smiled and kissed him.after i pulled back "does that answer your question?"i smirked.he nodded and pulled me in for another kiss.

My Life Is finally Going In The right Direction..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~~~

AN

soooo what didnyous think?!

i need 2 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter!<333

~katiex