college

It has been a whole week since i moved here to California.And i miss Niall so much! we have been calling,Texting and Skyping.Athena and I are good friends now,she's so hyper and nice and she loves one direction,Once i told her i was dating Niall,i thought i would of had to call an ambulance.So i let her skype the guys.Her and Harry hit it off quite well too.She hasn't admitted to liking him but i know they will be together;)

I have been in this college for a week now.It's great! i have a few friend's,there's Lillian,Amy and paige.Paige showed me around the school and introduced me to Lillian and Amy.My teacher's are nice,but my english teacher is a bit bitchy.Anyway so far,you could say that America was going well

I was sitting in music class now,Along with Athena.We were being thought the notes on the guitar,i already knew them but i was helping Athena.Miss hutt,our Music teacher walked to the top af the class and cleared her throat."excuse me class,but i just wanted to say that there will be a musical performance done by each of you in excactly a week.You must Write an Original song and it nust be accompanied by the guitar.-" before she could finish,the bell rang.Kelling classes to a close.I gathered my things and walked up to Athena."ready for lunch?" I asked.She nodded and grabbed her things.I walked towards the courtyard,And seen Lillian,Amy and Paige.I smiled and walked over to them."Hey guys!" i greeted as Athena joined us."Hey Casey,Hey Athena!"said Paige.We ate lunch and talked about random things.We also talked about Blake,He was a hottie.He had ice blue eyes,Soft brown hair that was styled perfectly.I didn't pay much attention to him though,because i had Niall.I would never cheat on him.An hour later,the bell rang again.Signalling us to our next class.English ugh.I  cleaned up my empty tray and headed to class.But something stopped me,Or should i say Someone.I looked up to see ...jordan? what the hell!.I tried to pretend i didn't recognise him and tried to walk further.But i was stopped..Again."Hey babe,remember me?"I looked up to be met with brown eyes and a recognisable smirk.I looked around to see that everyone had left and it was just him and I.i nodded and stepped back"what are you doing here?" i asked adgitated.He walked closer and shrugged"i go to school here"he simply replied.I rolled my eyes"well if you would excuse me,can i go to class?"i asked.He shook his hesd"first i wanna clear something up"he continued"you are mine,if i see yow with anyone else,you will face the consequences"and with that he Kissed me and walked to class.I touched my lips,still feeling the kiss lingering on my lips.I sighed and Walked to class.

At the end of the Day,i just went to my Dorm and went straight to my bed.I t was a long day.After school,Jordan took me out to town.And acted as if we were a couple.I had also noticed a few men following us,but i shrugged it off.I walked into my room and turned on the radio,While changing into my pyjama's.I pulled out some white and black polka dot shorts,and a black tank top.I turned up the volume on the radio and closed my eyes.Just as i was about to fall asleep,The Announcer came on and announced a new song that supposedly was'Amazing'but when i heard it,i almost broke apart.

"And here we have,Kelly Dunne,Niall Horan's girlfriend's New Single! 'A Thousand Years'.

Soon the room was filled with my voice,mixed with Kelly's.But Mostly mine.That night i fell asleep crying.I Needed my leprachaun,and i won't get him for anoher Year..

______________________________________

OKIE! so i got 6 votes last one! that's more like it!! i will need 7 for the next one,and 5 comments!

hope you liked it,please tell me what you all thought! it helps..

bye loves!

~katie!xx