New Arrivals

I sat on the plastic chair, my legs crossed over and took in the scene before me. Niall was happily standing in the corner of the room, a baby resting in his arms that was sleeping peacefully. That didn't stop Niall from cooing and rocking him back and forth.

I was nervous about meeting Niall's family but just as Niall said everything went well. His mother was the first one to greet me, She was small and had short blonde hair, highlighted nicely bringing her eyes more attention. She had soft blue eyes and there was something about her smile that brightened up the room. I now knew where Niall had received that trait from.

She pulled me into a warm hug and told me about how Niall never shut up about me, only to recieve a glare from him and a laugh from me.

Greg and Bobby, like Niall told me, greeted me with open arms also; I noticed now that the Horan's were huggers. Denise, who was situated on the uncomfortable looking hospital bed offered me a smile. I was hardly expecting her to get up after having a baby and hug me.

As soon as all the greeting had finished, Niall's gaze kept shifting to the sleeping baby in the small crib the hospital had supplied. Denise noticed this and took the baby out, motioning for Niall to come over.

He smiled widely as soon as the baby was handed to him, causing me to smile at the sight. Greg stood behind him, peeking at his new son over Niall's shoulder, also smiling.

"What's his name?" Niall asked, not looking away from his nephew.

"Theo." Smiled Denise. I took a seat on the plastiic chair and watched Niall adore his new baby nephew.

Bobby soon left after we arrived, giving Theo a kiss on the cheek and hugging both Niall and Greg. He bent down to hug Denise then stood back up. Maura said goodbye and I did too. He gave me a smile, "Nice to meet you, hopefully we'll see each other again " he said, nodding then walked out.

I wondered why he left without Maura, but then it dawned on me ; Niall's parent's were divorced. I felt stupid for forgetting this, but they didn't exactly act like your average Ex couple. They were friendly towards eachother and never seemed un-comfortable.

After about an hour of admiring Theo, chatting, taking pictures and catching up we decided it was getting late, and it was time to go home. Niall held my hand firmly and patted Greg on the back, after giving Denise a hug and Theo a peck on the cheek.

"It was nice meeting you, Casey." Greg said, giving me a side hug as he was holding Theo in his arms. "You too" I smiled, hugging him back. He walked us to the room door, swiping his key card as a 'Click' emerged, signalling that the door was unlocked.

Niall let go of my hand, muttering a few words to Greg, I couldn't hear what he was saying though and it was none of my business. They spoke briefly before saying their final goodbye's and Niall was again at my side, his hand locked with mine as we made our way to the parking lot.

"Told you they would love you." He smirked.

"You seem to know everything, don't you?" I asked playfully.

He shrugged and smiled, walking in a straight line "Can't help it, I'm just so good at everything" He spoke proudly. I rolled my eyes and shook my head, making a stop as we approached the car door . He reluctantly let go of my hand as i got into the passengers side, him walking around the car and getting in himself.

-

"Oi!, give it back, Lou!"

Harry shouted as Louis wore a menacing grin on his lips, lurking into the livingroom, a firm grip on Harry's phone.

"And why would I do that?" He asked, as if the answer was as clear as day

"You wouldn't, because you're Louis, but I want it back" Harry whined, also walking into the Livingroom. I watched in amusement as the two argued.