I wanna go home.

He smirked and traced his thumb over my cheek "Stay" and with that he walked off. Yeah,I'ts Jordan. I still haven't managed to get rid of him,he's still an Ass. He came back in, Holding something in his hand "What's that?" i questioned. "Well, Casey. This is for when you don't obey me, or listen to the rules" He held out his hand to reveal a dagger, i shrugged "I've had worse" He chuckled "You may have had worse, but have you had a japaneese dagger plunged into your chest?" He asked, looking directly into my eyes "No" I muttered, looking down suddenly finding my hands interesting "Excactly, Now listen to me or else i'll do it,Slut" "I'm not a slut,dickhead" He snapped his head in my direction "What'd you just call me?" he asked,raising an eyebrow "A dickhead" i replied, as if he was actually going to do it. I seen a slice of Pizza on the table and reached for it But i was stopped by his firm grip on my upper arm "You're not Eating until you loose a few pounds,your getting fatter" And with that i was thrown onto the bed "Now stay there,i'm going to my last class and i'll be back in an hour. He then walked out,locking the door after him. I sighed and stood up I've been stuck in his room for about a month now,with no ways of contact,only allowed to attend class but then he would find me and lock me up in his room. I started searching for a phone. I found my phone wedged in his drawers, i rolled my eyes and took it out, but only to see that all my contacts we're removed and replaced with Kelly's, Harry's , Jordan's and basically all the numbers of those i hate. I desperatley tried to remember Athena's Number or even Bella's. Although why bother? Bella's already in Ireland and Athena probably doesn't even remember me. The only number i could remember was Niall's. Because i forced myself to learn it a while ago incase of an emergency. I thought about it. What was the worst that could happen? He says Hi i say Hi then i ask for Athena. Plus i'm in desperate need for some help,Jordans too strong and im starving. I dialled in the Number and waited patiently for Someone to pick up "Hello?" I heard the familiar Irish accent "Niall?" "Yeah,whos this?" He asked "Its uhh Casey,Casey Jones" I was nervous,what if he just hung up? what if he -"Casey! hey,how you doing?" Now that suprised me, we don't talk for about a year then he's all happy and shit. "Hi,im okay,but could you get Athena for me? i need to talk to her" He cleared his throat before i heard a slam of a door,then Athena's voice soon filled my ears "Casey? what do you want?" She said, kind of rude if you ask me "Hello to you too!" I replied,sarcasticly "Oh right, sorry, Hi Casey. But what do you want?" "I need your help Athena" "with what? you alays ask for my help! you do realize that you have other friends too,right?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Since when did Athena turn all bitchy "Well sorry to bother you Mrs. I don't care for friends, But it was actually serious! while your back in London,all lovey dovey with Harry, I'm here in America being beaten and starved reguraly,and kept captive in a dorm,so yeah! I do have other friends that can help me,Unlike you" And with that i hung up. I may have come across as over dramatic but hey, What would you do in my situation? If you we're being starved,beaten,Sexually used and more. I threw the phone against the door and watched it fall into millions of pieces as a tear rolled down my cheek. My life is just a waste of space. No one cares,not even my 'Best friend' I curled into a ball on the floor and closed my eyes,gently rocking back and forth,crying myself to sleep.Soon my eyes were filled with the only Joy in  my life. Peace, Dreams and sleep.

Athena's P.O.V.

She was kidding,Right? only making up Bullhit to make me feel sorry for her. Being the attention seeker that she is. I walked downstairs and Handed Niall his phone "What was up with her?"He asked. I laughed a little "She was just messing around with me,pretending that she was in trouble,Typical Casey" I shrugged and grabbed an apple,Biting into it. He shrugged and walked away, I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around my waist from behind and kiss me on the cheek "What happened with Casey?" Harry asked. "Nothing, she's just looking for attention" I replied,turning to face him "Are you sure? because that doesn't seem like her" He asked,unsure "Harry, im sure,she's alright! She likes to look for attention" He nodded and Louis walked in,walking straight to me "You bitch!" He yelled, I looked at him weirdly "What are you talking about!?" "YOu,your a little bitch! Calling Casey an Attention whore,your the one looking for Attention!" I gasped and smacked him full force across the face.He held his cheek and glared at me,coming towards me but I was long gone out the door. I ran out the door and down the street, and bumped into someone. I looked up to see Kelly "Athena?" She asked. I nodded and felt a tear roll down my cheek "Whats wrong?" You see, Kelly was nice to me,unlike Casey "Casey! she has everyone against me!" I cried. She clenched her fists "Now,its time she paid, as long as your on my side,Right?" I nodded. What was the worst she can do to her? She smirked and gabbed my arm "Follow me,i have the perfect plan" And i followed her,hoping this wouldn't turn out bad.

AN++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So school hates me,i couldnt update because i had an english essay, It was my birthday on wednesday (last week_) and i had a party on saturday. then i got writers block :P Anyways heres the question! 

Q What do you think about Zerries wedding? 

Twitter: katieh0ran

Vote

Comment

Follow :)