Chapter 4

"Well, that was different." Liam states as he opens the passenger door. "But I haven't seen Bert smile like that in ages" He says, giving me a small smile before closing the door after me.

"So what's the usual date for you, Liam Payne." I ask as he plops himself into his seat, starting the car before glancing my way. "Would you really like to know?" He asks, pulling out of the parking lot. I nod, tapping on the door handle. "Well, usually, i would have taken you out to some overly expensive restaurant - charm you with the amount of money i had." He smirks, stopping at a red light. "And if that worked, you would probably repay me in the bathroom."

I stare at Liam with pure confusion. "What do you mean, 'repay you in the bathroom'" i ask, causing him to chuckle. "Usually - other woman - find it a necessity to um, pleasure me?" I gasp, yes i fucking gasped. "THEY GIVE YOU BLOW JOBS FOR BUYING FOOD?" i all but yell. Liam's eyes widen slightly as he nods, opening his mouth to say something but i quickly cut in. "If you think that's going to happen pullover right now." I say sternly, averting his gaze.

Liam lets out a chuckle, pulling over. I let a small gasp escape, anger rushing through my veins. I open my mouth to tell Liam 'how dare he even consider me doing things like that', but he quickly cuts me off.

"Ira, i don't expect you to give me any type of payment for a date that i asked you to come on. The other women wanted to do it and i didn't object, i understand you don't and i respect that. Honestly im not that bad of a guy." He replies, pulling back onto the rode.

I'm a bit taken back by his response, i have no idea how to reply so i just mumbled a small 'thanks' and honestly i don't know what for.

The rest of the car ride is left to an uncomfortable silence. I sneak a few glances at Liam, awkwardly making eye contact once. As we approach my apartment complex, i barely notice; that is until Liam opens my door.

"You don't have to walk me up." I mumble, pressing the elevator button rapidly. "well i want to." He retorts, smirk grin plastered on his face. I roll my eyes, stepping inside as the elevator door opens.

"So what do you do if your 'charm' never works" i blurt out, turning my attention to Liam. He runs a nervous hand through his hair, frowning down at me. "Why do you want to know this?" He asks. "Im just curious, i thought you'd be eager to tell me" i smirk, raising an eyebrow. His posture stiffens slightly, before a smirk replaces his frown; a tinted glint in his eyes.

"Well," he says, taking a step closer. "I usually dont have to work so hard for a girl." He continues, taking a few strides till im pinned to the wall; once again. He leans in, blowing hot air onto my neck. "But if she's special," he mumbles, placing a gentle trail of kisses up to my ear. "Ill do whatever it takes." he whispers, leaning back slightly. "even if the 'charm' doesn't work"

Its not that im frightened, no, im intrigued. Is that the word?

And why is it that Liam has such a fucking annoying personality.

I frown, crossing my arms over my chest. He rolls his eyes, letting out a small chuckle. "Tell me when you're ready to give in." He mumbles, glancing at me with a smirk. I scoff, "I'm never going to."

"Are you lying?" He retorts, raising an amused eyebrow.

**

I throw my bag onto the floor, face planting myself on the bed. I let out a loud grunt, turning onto my back. "This is so not fucking fair" i growl to myself.

I stand up, quickly grabbing my over sized shirt and some shorts. I strip from my tight dress, throwing it on top of my bed.

If you're a girl - you know that feeling when you unclip your bra and its just sooo relaxing? Yeahhh. Yeah it really is.

I sigh in relief, trotting down stairs. I walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge to find a small container with a note placed atop. I shrug, grabbing the container which reveal to have chocolate covered strawberries. I furrow my eye brow, quickly glancing at the note.

' enjoy the strawberries we made for you & mr. hotty payne - i'll see you tomorrow. probably spending night at matt's(: '

I roll my eyes, throwing the box and note down onto the counter.

Matt.

I didn't like Matt for three reasons. One, being that he is a total douche to Jessie yet they have been dating for what - a year now? Anyway; two, he thinks its alright to just barge in our apartment like it his. He's the reason i don't walk around in a towel or a robe, fucking douche. And three, he flirts with everyone and anyone - i mean it. Literally one time he had his hands all over poor traumatized Caleb, and Caleb is gay. (I have absolutely nothing against gays but Matt? I have a crap load against him. I honestly just think Jessie deserves more.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as i hear a loud knocking at the door. I grunt, walking slowly to go open it. "Wha-" i stop as i swing the door open to find Liam, fist in the air as if he were going to knock again.

"I would ask why you're here but honestly it seems a habit of yours to show up at unexpected times." I mumble, taking a step to the side to allow Liam entrance. " please, do come in" i say sarcastically, shutting the door behind him as he slowly walks into the living room.

"So Liam, if i remember clearly - our date ended a while ago." I mumble awkwardly, shifting in place. I roll my eyes as a small smirk tugs on his lips as his eyes roam up and down my body. "Are you wearing a bra?"

"I-" suddenly there's another knock on the door. I grunt, quickly spinning around to open it.

I open it to find Matt. A very drunk Matt. Without Jessie. A drunk Matt, alone at my door. "Fuck me" i mumble harshly to myself, crossing my arms over my chest. "What the hell are you doing here? Why the hell isn't Jessie with you?" I interrogate, glancing into the living room. Liam is sat quietly on the sofa, eyes roaming around his surroundings."She dumped me, so i came to get my revenge." He replies as i turn back, eyes widening slightly in confusion.

He brings his hands to my cheeks, pulling me in roughly as he forcefully kisses me. "Ew... Ge-... Sto-..." Is all i could mutter out as Matt continue to kiss me, me struggling to get away. "Don't act like you don't like it, Ira." He mumbles, pulling away slightly as he begins to leave a trail of kisses down my neck. I try to push him back when he graps my wrists tightly, pinning them above my head after pinning me against the wall. I whimper slightly as Matt bites down, frustration running through my head.

Why the fuck didn't i do this earlier?!

"LIAM!" i yell, causing Matt to flinch back, raising an eyebrow at me as i continue to yell.

"FUCK HELP ME YOU DICK WAD" 

i let out a slight sigh in relief as Liam appeared, hands clenching into fists as he glares at Matt pinning me against the wall.

A/N: kind of just a filler chapter, hope you like it... Im bringing Liam's dark side out more in the next few chapters; you'll be able to tell when his personality changes very easily(:

haha, comment what you think liam should do - knock Matt unconscious, send him out with a broken arm - pull a gun on him? I don't know, be creative? And maybe i'll use your idea and you'll get dedicate; who knows, i'm feeling crazy(:

[Vote if you hate Matt] (;