Chapter 18

"How long do you think this is going to take?" 

"I dunno Liam, why don't you just shut the fuck up already?"

"I was just asking, don't have to be a dick, Zayn"

"Well i'm sorry if you're an annoying cunt wh-"

"Zayn, Liam quite it."

"Yes daddy"

"call me daddy one more time and i'll shoot you in the ass." Zayn shoots Harry a glare but doesn't say anything, just stands quietly in our required positions. 

Moe walks in minutes later, emotionless expression plastered on his face as he takes a look around the small room, the club's blasting music banging through the walls. He gives us a small nod before poking his head back out the door, mumbling a few words to someone on the other side, then moving to stand guard near the door.

Shortly after, Mark walks in with Jeff behind him, talking to a figure beside him, followed by a few unfamiliar men. As they take a seat in the chairs provided, my mind wanders elsewhere.

To Ira in particular. 

Why hadn't she called me?

Why did she run?

Where did she sleep last night?

Who the fuck was this Miles guy?

Does she even know how worried i was - i mean, fuck.

"Liam - woo hoo." I shake my head, turning to Jeff with as much attention i can give him. "You alright there buddy?"

"Yes, sorry sir."

"Well what i was trying to tell you is that Ray will be needing you, Zayn and Harry to work with his two best men to ensure his security as we export a hefty amount of drugs - can you do that? Or are you to distracted to do that?" Jeff asked, receiving a few deep chuckles around the room.

"No sir. I will ensure that Harry, Zayn and I do as much as we can - side with..."

"Miles and Ranker" I glance to the two men sitting somewhat to the side, Miles lips plastering a wicked smirk that causes my jaw to clench.

"Miles and Ranker. We'll just need the logistics and the layout of where the drugs will be exported."

"I have to hand it to you Jeff, that boy of yours is quite professional"

"He wasn't always like that - gotta pick 'em up when they're young and have nothing left to live for."

My eyes dart to the man beside Jeff, short chubby fingers aligned with many rings, followed by a silver watch sitting on his wrist. His over weight stomach bonces up and down as he chuckles at something Jeff mentioned, his hair greased back almost flat and god this guy is just disgusting head to toe.

"Liam, i want you to take Miles in till the night of the drop - Ray wants to see if anything will rub off on him" Jeff laughs, patting the man on the back.

"Sir, I don't think that's a good idea" i strain from clenched teeth. Jeff stops laughing, furrowed eyebrows. "And why is that?" he asks, almost sarcastically.

"Personal matters sir."

"Well what ever this personal matter is, get rid of it."

"I would never."

"excuse me?"

"Jeff, may i talk to you in private."

"No. whatever this is you can tell me here, now or never."