Chapter 25

Previously on Tinted 

I pulled over to what seemed like an isolated field that went on for miles and miles. Funny, considering this is where they would hopefully never find Miles' body.  I opened the truck, the broken body revealing its self as i lifted it up and threw it off the road and into some dried up bushes. 

I didn't know if he was dead or not, i was just hoping he was as i grabbed his belongings from his pockets, jumping back into my Audi TT and started driving the 4 hour drive back.

 Two Days Later

 Ira's POV

 "Pizza?"

"Sure"

"Tacos?"

"Sure"

"My pussy?"

"Sur- ew" i send Jessie a quick glare, returning my gaze towards my phone. "Then what the hell do you want to eat?" She grunts, plopping into the seat next to me. For some reason i thought having Jessie back would be relieving - but i forgot just how much of a pain in the ass she is. 

"I said anything." i mumble, continuing to scroll through my phone. Jessie leans over my, trying to glance at my screen. "What are you doing?" she questions, huffing when she can't get a clear look. 

"My classes for next semester."

"Already?!"

I roll my eyes, placing my phone on the side table. "yup" i reply, grabbing the remote and switching the TV channel to the news. "classes start up in like two weeks."

"fuck."

Today, an unknown man was found by an elderly couple unconscious on the edge of their farm..

"fuck is right"

He was sent to the nearest hospital immediately and is in critical condition..

"So have you figure out what you want to eat?"

This is breaking news, the unknown man has just been identified as a..

"Pizz-"

Miles Wellington, age 24 - please if you have any information call the police department. On a more lighting mood, puppies! Next, after this short break.

"Pizza? Okay! I'll go call now!"

Liam's POV

"Can i have another please?" I waved at the bartender, sighing as he placed another glass of scotch in front of me. I pull out my phone, quickly shooting a text towards Harry in hopes he'd be able to give me a ride. Once he replies with a "Be there in 5" i down the cold glass, squinting my eyes at the burn it leaves down, before placing a few notes on the counter and stumbling out of the bar.

I leaned against the cold brick wall, enjoying the night's fresh air, humming to a song i love so much. 

"And you will never know, just how beautiful you are to me,

but maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up.

And would you ever feel guilty? If you did the same to me.

Would you make me a cup of tea, to open my eyes in the right way?"

it's just so sad how i'm comparing this to the situation i'm in right now. I wonder how Ira would react to this? If it had been her would she feel like how i feel? I just hope she knows i did it for her. a small portion for myself.

"get in looser, we're going shopping!" the familiar voice yells as i look up, a chuckle escaping my lips. "you worry me." i mumble, plopping into the passenger seat and buckling in. "And you worry me - you wreak of alcohol." I shrug, turning to watch outside the window. 

"So where to?"

"Ira's"

Ira's POV

I don't know how i feel about this. I don't know how i'm supposed to feel.  A part of me feels horrible. Although he treated me so poorly at times - he still was my first love. Another part of me wants to drive over to that hospital and choke him to death.

The front door opens and i don't pay much mind to it, thinking it's Jessie who has the pizza. But when something falls and breaks i shoot up, quickly walking towards the front. I watch as Liam stumbles to keep himself up, freezing when his eyes meet mine. I open my mouth to ask him what the hell he's doing, but he cuts me off.

"I did it."

I furrow my eyebrows, not understanding him. He must be drunk.

"Liam come on, you're drunk, lets ge-"

"I killed Miles. I did it."

A/N: Well... Not how i planed it but... hey, update!

five more chapters....

FAN!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

(the more you comment the quicker i'll update - it inspires me.)