Chapter 21

A/N: sorry

Liam's POV

Age: 14

"Oh my god Liam look!" She whispered, bending down to watch the fishes swim around in the small pound. 

A smile crept onto my face as i leaned beside her, watching her eyes as they filled with wonder and excitement. "They're so beautiful" she says softly, dipping her hand into the pond.'

"Just like you"

She looked up, shy smile on her face as her other hand went to grab mine before turning her attention back to the pond. "Thank you Liam, really this is - amazing. You're amazing and i couldn't ask for a better best friend, really thank you."

"Nothing to thank for."

Age 16

"Hurry up or we're gonna be late!" She yelled, honking from her brand new car, her smile never fading.

I huff when i plop into the passenger seat, taking in the nice interior. "Whoa, your dad went all out huh?" She nodded, pulling into the theater's parking lot. "Can't wait to see what type of car you're gonna get Liam, you always had the fancy taste." She giggles, wriggling her eye brows. 

"What movie are we watching again?" i ask as we walk up to the cashier. 

"I dunno, i just wanted to go watch a movie and you said yeah. So here we are." she giggles, glancing up at the times.

"Oh wonderful, a date that i barely even remember arranging." i mumble, sighing as nothing looks interesting.

"A date?" she questions, eyebrow arched with a smirk plastered on her face.

"I-I"

"-would love for you to take me on a date. But that means you pay for the food." I smile, nudging for us to go back to the car.

"Get ready for the time of your life senorita"

Age 17

"Shit Liam, why did you say anything?!"

"What? So you rather me just walk away when some guy slaps my girlfriend's ass?!"

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Yes I am fucking serious Danielle. I don't want any fucking guy touching you unless its me!"

"Oh my god you're sounding like some over protective dick."

"I'm not over protective - fuck - i just care!"

"If you cared, you would have left it alone and walked away. What if they want revenge?"

"i can get a gun."

"No, you wont."

"i said i can."

"If you get a gun I-I'll - I'll leave you."

Age 18

"I've been waiting for this day since the day i met you. Well i didn't imagine it exactly like this but you get my point."