Chapter 10 - Moving

Lisa's POV

We just got back to Tennessee, although we won't be here long, the video is uploaded, it's a mix of reactions.

"You guys ruined everything" Amy scowled at me that morning.

"Just to let you know I never meant any of it, the morning I woke up and realised what I'd done I felt so bad for doing that and leaving you to the side that I self harmed. I'd never mean to hurt you Amy but maybe it's time to put my child first so that's why I'm moving out. Not to make things suck for you, to give my daughter a good life" I said

Amy stood there in shook, then her face went blank and she walked out of the room.

*2 weeks later*

We're moving out today, I woke up tired, I love Hunter but she is a loud baby so she cries a lot.

I got ready, all my things were packed, I put Hunter in this cute little outfit.

We'd be living in our hometown, it's even nick's hometown so that's great. I'm glad Hunter can grow up there.

I stepped outside the door, the delivery men were just about to leave "Lisa?! You're moving??" I heard Rick say, I rolled my eyes.

"Yes I am, away from here" I said, staying as calm as I could.

"How far?" He asked

"North California"

"I need you back Lise, I need my child as well"

"You didn't care 10 months ago I haven't seen you in three weeks, you're not much of a father you don't even know her name"

"You never told me"

"You never asked" I sighed

"So what is it?" He asked, what a douche.

"Hunter Rose Christine Cimorelli, because I'd rather her grow up with my name than a douche's name"

"Can't I be part of her life?" He asked.

"If you're that willing, we can arrange to meet some time but I'm still moving so it might be a while"

"I'll come to California" he said

"Sure you will" I hide my sarcasm "anyway I'd better go" I left him to leave my front yard.

I'm certain I won't see him in a few years, I heard he's gotten two other girls pregnant before, if only I knew that a while ago.