Chapter 32 - I know where they are

Lisa's POV

We drove around searching for them. Trying to find at least a clue.

"Okay this where he turned up yesterday" Christina said, I stopped the car.

"There's nothing here" I said

"Wait look at this!" She handed me a piece of paper

"Where did you find that?" I asked

"At the top of that wall" she explained. I nodded.

Lisa,
Run, leave, don't look back

"What are you gonna do?" Christina asked

"I'm gonna find them"

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I looked on Twitter. I searched Rachel James. There she was, still active. I haven't talked in years so I don't have her number anymore. I DMed her.

Lisacim: are you still with Rick?

She answered quickly.

RachelJ: yes, why?

Lisacim: well this is crazy and I know we haven't talked in years but yesterday I saw Rick as I'm in Nashville, he was acting like a douche tbh and then I ran and tripped. I got mad and yelled because of things he's done in the past, then he said tell anyone and you're done for, to my whole family. Now Hunter and Louis are missing...

RachelJ: I know what he did, I know where they are. I want to break up with him but he forced me to have a kid with him. He hits me and my son Ethan. I can't leave else we'll have no where to go, no money. Meet me at Starbucks in Centre of Nashville in 20 minuets.

"We've gotta go to Starbucks!" I said.

"What the heck Lisa?!" Christina said confused

"I'll explain in the car" I ran back to my car and got in. We got there just in time.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"He put them in our basement, he hasn't done anything yet but I know he's got a lot planned" she said, you could see scars on her face though she tried to cover them with makeup. A boy said on her lap, he must be Ethan, he looked just like Rick, I could see a resemblance to Hunter but she looked more like me. He was about 6.

"He'll probably go drinking tonight so we'll save them then"