Chapter 15 - 3 years later

Lisa's POV

I moved out of Christina and Nick's house 6 months ago, they've gotten married and I'm sure they'll be having kids soon enough. I live about a 20 minuet walk at most away from them so it's barely any time in the car. Hunter is growing up to be an adorable and intelligent little girl. I'm going to teach her how to harmonise and play piano when she turns 4, like my mom did for me and my siblings. I miss my family, so does Christina but they don't care anymore, I've seen their posts online, they stopped the band once Christina left, went on to study, get good jobs and are living awesome lives Lisa Cimorelli free, why would I go and ruin that?

I haven't seen Rick in 2 years, he obviously couldn't handle being a dad but Hunter is okay without him. She's a really happy girl.

"Mommy! Wake up" Hunter giggled, climbing over me. I pretended to still be asleep.

"Mommy" she whispered in my ear. I couldn't help but smile. I scooped her into a hug and kissed her cheek.

"Can we go to Aunty Christina and Uncle Nick's house?" She asked cutely.

"Of course" I said. Her hair was getting longer and longer, it grew so quickly, it was brown and wavy, she had beautiful blue eyes, Rick's eyes.

So we drove to my sister's house

"Hey Christina" I said

"Hey Lise"

"Aunty!!" Hunter cheered, she hugged Christina's legs.

I remembered Lauren's tweet if come across last night.

Laurencimorelli: 3 years ago I made the biggest mistake of my life, I pushed out of my life someone who'd been there for me since I first opened my eyes

I think she's talking about me, I really miss her, I miss all my family, I just don't know how to talk to them, I would if I knew what to say.

I snapped out of my thoughts and walked into the house.