Chapter 25 - Makeups

Lisa's POV

After 4 days of staying with Hunter in hospital and never leaving her side Christina convinced me to go home and freshen up. I got to our small house. I'd told Louis what happened, he was coming over.

"Hey Lise, how are you doing?" He asked, smiling sympathetically.

"Better" I hugged him, leaning my head on his shoulder. I took a shower, changed and then re did my make up and hair. Louis didn't even mind that I took forever. I'm starting to have really strong feelings for him. I sat back down next to him, he talked about random things and distracted me. We started to look into each others eyes, leaning closer. When suddenly the door bell rang.

"Sorry" I said. It reminded me of when we first met and my phone went off.

At the door was Lauren and Dani.

"We went to check on you because you've been gone a long time" Lauren said.

"Yeah sorry my friend came over to get my mind off things" I said. Dani raised her eyebrow and smirked. Looking between me and Louis.

"Shut up" I laughed

"What? I didn't say anything" Lauren said confused. I shook my head and let them in.

"They said Hunter can go home today so Christina is bringing her later"

She's always such a supportive sister to me.

*later on*

Dani and Lauren were sat there on their phones whilst me and Louis continued to talk. Later Christina, Katherine, Amy, Nick and Hunter arrived.

"Hey my little baby" I carried her to the couch.

"So I wanted to talk" I said to my sisters. They nodded, we went to another room.

"See the thing is, I made a mistake years ago and it split us apart"

"We know" Dani commented, Lauren elbowed her.

"And I wish that never happened, I love my daughter and I also love my family. I want to be apart of your lives again, if you'll let me. I want Hunter to have grandparents, aunties and uncles. She obviously never going to get that from her dad's family." I explained

"Sorry" Dani hugged me. "I didn't mean anything I've ever said, I just want my sister back" I felt my shoulder getting damp but I didn't mind.

"It's okay Dani"

"I was the one watching Hunter, I just feel so bad, I promise I never meant for it to happen" she sobbed

"I know, no one could stop him" I kissed her head. The rest of my sisters hugged me. We're finally back together.