Ch.1: suprise

Macks pov*

I was walking home from school knowing it's not long till I graduate high school! I got to the outside of my house and noticed the door was slightly open. My heart started pounding out of my chest! I knew my mum was at work and my sister was at work or something idk! But they were both out. Cameron was on magcon tour at the moment, he left 3 weeks ago and I have no idea what state he is in at the moment but oh well! I slowly made my way to the door and started to hear voices. I carried on walking and got inside. I heard the voices coming from the kitchen so quietly made my way there. I was terrified lol! Once I reached the kitchen I couldn't believe what I saw...

Cameron's pov* 

Three weeks ago I left for magcon. We are touring for 8 months straight! We had already been to one place already and we're going to my hometown California :) I said the guys could stay at home with me. I know there's like 12 of us but it's just the guys and lox! 

Mack must have been at school, so another reason we are at my place is to suprise mack a) with the guys being here and b) Bart said she can join magcon! She has tons of followers on vine, Twitter and Instagram so he agreed! 

We were currently all in the kitchen. Nash, Aaron, Taylor and I were stuffing our faces. Matt and carter were wrestling on the floor. The jacks were chasing eachother with flour in their hands. Kian and Jc were trynna come up with video ideas for YouTube in the corner. Shawn was face timing his sister. And mahogany was making new sparkly cat ears at the kitchen table (with a headband, glitter glue, glitter, fabric and all the craft stuff). She was making a mess! 

All of a sudden we heard our heads and snapped our head to the door.

Mack pov*

I stood in the door way hand on my heart relieved there was no burgler, just stupid teenagers! When I gasped they all snapped their heads towards me frozen and silent. Cam , Taylor, Nash and Hayes had food in their mouths and around their faces.  Carter was in the middle of giving Matt a weggie, mahogany had glitter all over her, the jacks had flour all over their faces, Jc and Kian looked frustrated, and shawn had his phone out but was staring at me like all the others.

"You know I would have screamed cos I thought u were burglars, but looking at wha u r doing right now I don't think I need to, even if u were burglars and doing this, I still wouldn't need to" I said pointing around them.

"Heyyy....sis..." Cameron said with a mouth full of food.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Carter and Matt, everyone was still staring at me, I got to them, grabbed one of their ears each and dragged them next to mahogany with a vary of 'owns' coming from them. I shooed the others to the table. At one end of the table was mahogany, then it went Carter, Matt, Nash, Taylor, Hayes, and Kian  on the other end was shawn, then it went Aaron jack g, jack j, Cameron and Jc with an extra space on his left.

I stood next to shawn on the end of the table.

"Is someone going to explain why the hell, Carter was giving Matt a weggie, the jacks were running around with flour, why u guys want to empty my fridge (pointing to Taylor, Nash ,cam and Hayes) why shawn was just letting this happen, and why Kian and Jc look like they want to kill someone alongside mahogany making a huge mess on the table, oh and why the HELL u guys are here!?" I said super seriously then excitedly on the last part.

" okay basically....Matt stole my phone." Carter said with an onbjecting Matt.

"We wanted a food fight" claimed the jacks

" I dunno about these guys but I was hungry!" Said Taylor with the others nodding.

"we were trying to come up with video ideas." Jc stated

" I NEED new cat ears" mahogany cheered.

"Did u really expect me to stop this" shawn pointed out last.

They all said this one after the other. 

"Oh and magcon is in California for 3 days so we are staying here!" Nash said.

" okay cool, but u guys have to tidy up and if u don't I will make u!" I glared then smiled happily.

They all started rushing around to tidy up. I was laughing so hard so made a quick vine of it and posted. After about 30 minutes of them tidying up they all came into the living room where I was. Lox was wearing her new cat ears as well. 

"Hey mack we have a little suprise for you" cam said

Matt and Taylor came in with a big box and put it in front of me. Matt sat on my right and Taylor on the floor. I looked at them then reached to the box. I opened it up and....

*********************

Oooo! Cliff hanger! What do u think for the first chapter?