Boyfriend/girlfriend tag

Macks pov*

(2 months later)

We are currently in Orlando, Florida and me and Matt have been dating for just over 2 months now. The fans have been amazing, obviously there is hate but we don't care, most of the fans ship us. We are in Florida for 2 weeks and got here yesterday. We just got back from a show so me and Matt decided on doing a YouTube video for my channel. We decided on doing he boyfriend and girlfriend tag. We were doing this in his room, all the guys and lox were going to watch us as long as they keep quiet. We had everything ready and set so started recording...

"Hey guys! I am back with a brand new video and today I am here with my boyfriend Matt Espinosa!" I cheered into the camera.

"Hiiiii" he smiled.

"So if you haven't already guessed we will be doing a boyfriend and girlfriend tag, but we are doing it differently to other videos" I said. I looked at Matt so he can complete my sentence for me.

"Yea! So the way we will be doing this is we will ask eachother questions and each one we get correct we get a point. Once all the questions have been asked and answerd we will count up the points and whoever gets the least will get 3 eggs thrown at them and a cold icy bucket of water thrown over them" Matt said smiling. 

"Okay so let's get started" I said. I grabbed my phone ready to read questions.

"When did we meet?" I asked Matt.

"We met almost two years ago at your house as I came to stay with you guys for two weeks" Matt explained referring to me and cam. 

"Correct, one point to Matt" I said to the camera. He cheered.

"When is my birthday?" Matt asked me.

"July 7th" I responded.

" yea, but that was easy be prepared for hard questions next" Matt challenged. I laughed.

*after game*

"Okay guys so the scores are.......me with 18/20 and Matt with 16/20" I said happily that I won!

"Omg! This is so unfair" he complained.

"Not my fault your a bad boyfriend" i snickered jokingly. He mimicked me. Matt took his shirt off and stood in the bath as cam, gilinsky and I got ready to throw eggs. 

"Ready, three, two, one..shoot!" I screamed throwing my egg at him. Mine hit his chest, gilinsky hit his forehead and cam hit his balls! Matt was wincing in pain but all of us watching couldn't stop laughing. Nash and Aaron got ready to throw the bucket of water over him. Once the water was over him, Matt couldn't stop screaming, I was dieing of laughter. Matt noticed and started chasing me around the hotel room whilst Taylor was recording. He finally caught me and hugged me from behind making sure I was getting water over me. He held me tightly as his arms were around my waist as I spoke to the camera Taylor was holding..

"Okay, that's it for today guys, I hope you enjoyed this video, make sure to like and subscribe to my channel. Comment videos you want me to do and follow all of our social medias which will be in the description." I said as Matt was nodding along behind me still holding me.

"Bye" we said in unison. I laughed as Matt let go of me and went to dry up. 

"Thanks" I smiled at Taylor as I took the camera from him going back to my room to edit the video from my laptop.

After 30 minutes of editing I finally posted the video and tweeted about it tagging Matt in it.

*1 hour later*

"Hey babe, we're going to the beach you coming?" Matt asked coming into my room.

"Yea sure let me grab my shoes" I said.

"Ok we'll meet you down in the lobby" Matt said and left. Okay then.

I got my shoes and went down to the lobby, everyone was there.

"Okay, let's go amigos" I said and walked out of the hotel. We walked towards the beach and once we got there I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey" Matt said,

"Sup" I said.

"Can we go for a walk?" He asked.

"Yea sure" I said and we walked along the edge of the sea on the wet sand hand in hand leaving the others behind.

We walked for about 20 minutes and went back to the others. the sun was starting to set so the sky looked beautiful. Lox and I stood up by the water just looking at the sky. We heard a couple of clicks and turned around to see Matt with his phone out smiling.

"What was that?" Lox asked Matt.

"Look, I took a picture of you both in front of the sunset, it looks really nice" he showed us.

"Omg, send that to us both" I said. He nodded.

"Mackenzie you have the best  boyfriend ever" mahogany said laughing.

After Matt sent us the picture lox and I both posted it to Instagram. I also set it as my lock screen.

After a while on the beach we made our way back to the hotel.