The next day

Macks pov*

I woke up at 11am the next day. We have a show at 1pm so I startee to get ready. I haven't really spoken to anyone since after the show yesterday as I still can't believe I sang. I went into the bathroom and had a shower. I dried my hair and then straightened it. I then got dressed. I decided to wear some black leggings (as winter is approaching) and my adidas black short sleeved crop top. I wore my adidas jacket over the top of that and put my adidas white trainers on (of course with frilly socks). I then done my natural make up but today with dark pink lipstick. I actually looked okay today.

I walked out the bathroom and saw Madison and lox ready and just sitting on their beds on their phone.

"Hey guys" I smiled sitting on my bed.

"Hey" they both said. Lox was wearing a black leather skirt and a Disney top with her cat ears. Madison was in one of gilinsky said hoodies and leggings.

"You feeling better mad?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No really, I'm just gonna come and watch the show today, you will have tO fill in my place when shawn sings again." She said. I nodded.

"I'll go talk to him now" I said and got up and left. I walked into shawn a room and all the guys were in there.

"Sup guys, yo shawn I need to talk to u" I said pointing at him.

"Kk" he said and got up and followed me to the corridor.

"Madison said i have to fill in for her on the song again. What are we singing?"

"Oh yea! We are gonna do a duet on my song 'a little too much' and Madison was gonna sing sorry with jack and jack to, now you need to talk to them" he chuckled. I swung the door open with shawn behind me.

"Jacks, get out hear!" I yelled into the room. The got up and shut the door behind them.

"Wassup?" Johnson asked.

"I have to fill in for Madison, what am I doing?" I asked them.

"Ok, jack and I divided up th into verses between us and you are going to sing every chorus, we want this song to be big as it closes the show!" Gilinsky answered with Johnson nodding. I thought and a smirk came across my face.

"Ok cool. I need to make some calls." I said and ran into the boys room.

"Cam I need to borrow your phone!" I said snatching it from him. I called a few of my dance friends.

*show*

"ok ya'll next up we have shawn and mack singing!!" Taylor yelled into the mic. The guys ran off and left us on stage. Shawn grabbed his guitar and I grabbed two stalls. I placed them in the centre and shawn and I sat down on one each. He began to strum 'a little too much' in his guitar. I noticed Taylor and cam were recording this from the side of the stage.

I couldn't help but think about Matt and the memories we shared together throughout the song. By the time last chorus came I had a few tears falling. When we finished singing shawn hugged me.

"Everything's ok" shawn whispered. I wiped my tears and smiled. I mouthed 'Thankyou' and grabbed the mic.

"Ok ya'll we have one more song before the end of the show which is gonna be performed by jack, jack and I. We will be doing sorry, so come on jacks!" I cheered them on.

"Gilinsky down to the left, Johnson th said left" I said to them pointing to the edge of the stage. They gave me confused looks but walked to their places. I stood in the centre on nodded. The song started and my dancerS walked on and began to dance with me. The song went amazingly, I sang when I needed to and danced when I didn't. It was great! We ended the song and I was worn out. The jacks gave me a huge hug as we stopped the song and I hugged back...

*back at hotel*

We were all chilling in carters room eating pizza. I was on carters bed and he was next to me.

"Um Mackenzie can I talk to you please?" Matt said. I gulped and looked up. I nodded and we walked to my room...

-------------------

What do u think guys?