Two month break

Macks pov*

(1 month later) 

We are half way through the tour and at the moment we are in Dallas. Today was our last day here and Bart wanted us all to go to his room for a meeting. We got to barts room and he told us all to sit down so we all squished on to the two double beds and Taylor and Carter sat on the floor.

"Okay, so we are half way through the tour, and I understand that you guys are getting tired and haven't seen your families for about 4 months now." Bart said. We all just nodded.

"Now we did have a few cancellations on the tour and some dates have been moved around for some of the shows. So I have worked things out that you guys can have a two month break, and the we can continue with the tour and finish just before Christmas" Bart said. 

"So what your saying is, is that we can go home for two months?" Carter asked

"Yes" Bart replied

"When do we go home?" Shawn asked.

"Tomorrow, I've booked all your tickets, some of you leave at different times" Bart said. We all nodded and left after the meeting.

Walking back to the hotel everyone was chatting amongst themselves and I just stayed quiet. I guess everyone is happy as they get to see their families. I mean, don't get me wrong I'm really excited to see my mum and Sierra but being on a break means Matt and I won't see eachother for two months.

Just as we were going into our rooms I got stopped.

"Hey what's wrong?" Matt said putting his arms around my waist.

"Nothing" I mumbled looking down.

"I know that's not true, don't lie to me Mackenzie, what's wrong?" He asked sternly.

"This two months break thing Matt, that's what's wrong!" I said raising my voice a little, I didn't mean to but I just did.

"What about it?" Matt asked staying calm.

"You'll be all the way in Virginia, whilst I'm in California. And this will be two months, we won't see eachother for two months!" I responded. He stayed silent and just pulled me into a hug. By now I was crying. We stayed silent for a couple of minutes just hugging until he broke the silence.

"We will work this out ok? We love eachother and we will always text and FaceTime okay. Two months will go by fast, I promise" he said and kissed my forehead. I nodded.

"Okay" I whispered. We kissed.

"Im gonna start packing, I'll see you in a bit" I said to him.

"Alright, see u in a bit babe" he said and we walked into our rooms.

 "Hey you okay?" Cam asked

"Yea I'm fine, I, just gonna start packing" I said to him. He nodded and carried on packing himself.

*after packing* 

I sat on  my bed scrolling through my phone lox was sitting next to me and shawn and Cameron were making vines. 

"Oh, Mackenzie our flight is at 2pm tomorrow. So we will probably leave at 12:30 okay?" Cameron asked.

"Okay that's fine. I'm gonna go see Matt" I responded.

I left the room and went to matts room. I knocked on the door and Taylor answerd. He opened the door wider for me so I can walk in.

"Hey Tay" I smiled. Taylor and I have always been closer than any of the other boys (obviously not as much as Cameron and Matt, but you know what I mean)

"Hey" he smiled back closing the door. Matt was on his bed scrolling through his phone so I laid next to him and he put his arm around me and locked his phone.

"So, wassup?" He asked looking at me.

"Cam told me my plane leaves at 2 tomorrow but we leave at 12:30, do u know what time you are leaving?" I asked him

"Yea my plane is at 2:30 so I will leave with you guys" he responded kissing me on the lips. I giggled after the kiss and then he kissed my nose making me blush and giggle even more.

"Hey Tay, what's the time?" I asked him.

"Ummm...6:00pm" he replied.

"Kk, I'm gonna order a pizza for us all what do you guys want?" I asked them both

"I'll have a pineapple and ham pizza" Taylor answered.

"I'll share pepperoni with you" Matt said.

"Okay, I'll order now. I will text you when it's here" I said and left.

--

We were all in my room just watching friends and eating pizza. Matt and I were cuddled up on lox and i's bed and cam and shawn were on there bed and the others were all sprawled out on the floor.

"What time is everyone's planes tomorrow?" I asked everyone

"1:00" Nash answerd for him Carter and Hayes.

"3:00" mahogany said

"2:30" Matt said

"1:30" shawn answerd

"3:15" Jc and Kian said

"1:15" gilinsky said for himself and Johnson.

"2:45" Taylor said

"Mine, Aaron and cams leaves at 2:00" I said. (Aaron also lives in California, la.)

"Why don't we all leave about 11:30 so we can pretty much all see eachother go" Jc suggested. We all replied with yeas and all that. We spent the rest of the night watching friends and then I fell asleep on matts chest.

-----------

What do u think guys?!?