I don't care what you think

Cameron's pov*

I am so angry right now! For starters, I was angry that Mackenzie even thought about having a crush on on of my best friends! But all day they have been acting like a couple! What is wrong with her!

Macks pov*

We got to our room and I turned to face him.

"So wassup?" I asked.

"Wassup? I'll tell you what's up! What's up is that I found out that my little sister had a crush on one of my best friends and now they are dating!" He yelled. Woah!

"Woah woah woah, hold up. We are not dating!" I shouted back.

"Oh really! Then how do you explain all the hugging, you sitting in his lap, him kissing your cheek, and you two even kissing in the pool!" He yelled back. His face was red and full of anger.

"Ok I know that looks like we are dating but believe me we are not" I said no longer yelling.

"I promise we aren't" I continued

"Good, because I forbid you two to date." He said

"What! You can't do that Cameron you're not my father!" I yelled

"Ya I know that, because we have no father! He ran out as soon as you were born! Matt is my best friend you two are not aloud to date!" He yelled. I can't believe he said that. After that I just ran out and left the hotel. I kept running until I came across the beach. It was dark out. I decided to sit on the sand and just watch the waves crash on to the sand.

Matts pov*

When mack and Cameron left to talk we started to hear yelling. I already knew what it was about. We aren't together though, I do want to be but will Cameron allow it? Probably not as he is acting like this. We couldn't exactly understand what he was saying until Cameron said...

"Ya I know that, because we have no father! He ran out as soon as you were born!..." Oh my god. How can he say that.

As soon as we heard that it all went silent, Taylor and shawn left the room to go to Cameron, I followed behind.

"Where's Mackenzie?" Taylor asked.

"She left" Cameron replied bluntly.

"Where?" I asked.

"I dunno, why don't you go find her as she is your girlfriend!" He yelled back at me.

"She's not my girlfriend!" I responded.

"But you want her to be!?" Cameron yelled

"Maybe I do! But I would never ask for your permission to date her as I don't need it! I love her and I know she loves me. I would do anything for Mackenzie, even if that means losing a friend who is her jerk of a brother" I yelled

"Matt..."

"No! I don't care what you think anymore! What you said to mack was wrong" I said and left to find mack.

I left the hotel and walked towards the beach. As I was dark I couldn't see much but I saw a figure sitting on the sand, I knew it was her. I went over to her and she was crying. Her knees were to her chest and she was watching the waves. I sat next to her and pulled her to my chest. She stopped crying.

"He hates me" she said

" no he doesn't, he just cares about you" I replied. She stayed silent after that And we just stayed silent for a while.

"We better head back" I said standing up. She nodded and I helped her up. We walked back to the hotel holding hands. When we got up to our rooms everyone was in my room. Including Cameron.

"Hey guys" I said. We got a bunch of 'Heyy' back.

Mack sat down on the floor next to Jc. And I sat on my bed.

"So..are you two dating then?" Gilinsky asked. Johnson smacked the back of his head.

"No we aren't" I answerd.

"You should though" Cameron answerd. We all looked at him.

"I'm sorry about the way I acted it was wrong of me and I'm sorry" he said.

"Mackenzie I shouldn't have said what I said, do u forgive me" he asked

"Of course, but you know me better than anyone...I don't forget" she responded

---------------

Want another chapter??