First show

Macks POV*

Right now I am currently getting ready for my first show of magcon. Nash and cam are already ready so are in Taylor's room as lox and I get ready.

I am wearing some black leggings with a tropical crop top, frilly socks and adidas trainers. For my hair I curled it making my blonde ombré hair pop out! I then moved on to make up. I started off my moisturising my face. Once that dried I applied foundation. I then put concealer on my blemishes followed by bronzer and blusher. I done my eyebrows and applied mascara. Topping the look of I applied a natural lipgloss. (The look I have is a natural make up look). 

Once me and lox were ready we went downstairs to were the event was being held. Before people came in we had a little mic check...

Through the whole of magcon we just played games and answerd questions, shawn jack and jack even performed. At the end lox played lipgloss! We all danced and said by to the audience. Now the meet and greet.

Nash pov*

Mack had an amazing show! All the fans were calling her name and I could just tell she was having so much fun. We were now at the meet and greet. Everyone had a partner at their table. The partners were...

Jack and jack

Aaron and shawn

Kian and Jc

Matt and Carter

Lox and mack

Taylor cam and I 

Our table was next to lox and mack and I can see that mack was so happy. It made me smile. Wait! I don't like her, do I?

Mack pov*

I was at the table for the meet and greet with lox. Fans started coming up to us. A girl about 15 came up to me.

"Ummm...hi" she waved with a smile, I could tell she was nervous.

"Hi what's your name?" I cheered

"Melissa" she replied . I hugged her and signed some things for her followed by taking a picture with her.

This pretty much was what happened the whole meet and greet.

We were finally finished and started to pack up. I was talking to Nash as I was grabbing my bag.

"So how was your first day?" He asked.

"So much fun, I met so many amazing people" he smiled at this and we continued talking as all of us walked back to the hotel room.

We all crashed in our room as we wanted to hang out. Cameron ordered pizza and we just decided to have a movie night. I was laying beside lox and Nash as Matt, Carter and cam crashed on nash and cams bed. I soon drifted off to sleep.

*next day*

We were down on stage again doing our crazy things. It was almost near the end of the show. Jack and jack closed the show sby singing. 

At the meet and greet we were with the same people. I couldn't help but notice Nash staring at me. He's been doing this a lot lately. He doesn't like me does he? Because to be honest...dowsnt matter. At the end of the meet and greet Nash came up to me.

"Hey when we get upstairs ca I talk to u?"

"Yea of course" I smiled.

We all went upstairs and Nash and I stayed in the hall. Everyone went into the same room but I don't know who's I wasn't looking.

"So wassup?" I asked

"Umm I was wondering if...well...we have known eachother long before u agreed to start magcon and we have always been close, so umm I was wondering if you err wanted to be my girlfriend?" Nash asked. My smile dropped.

"Oh umm, Nash I'm so sorry, but no." I said.

-------

Oh dam! What do u think will happen next?