I'm sorry

A/N: before u guys start reading, I suggest you listen to "hear you me" by 'Jimmy eat world' whilst reading the chapter :) |

Macks pov*

I woke up to Hayes screaming in my face.

"DUDE!" I yelled T him hitting him with my pillow. 

"Ow" he said,

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Be ready in an hour we are going out for breakfast" he said. I nodded and he left. Lox and Nash were already in one of the others rooms. I went to the bathroom and got ready quickly. I wore my adidas jumper with plain black leggings with my adidas trainers and frilly socks. I left my hair natural and didn't bother with make up. I made my decision last night whilst trying to sleep. I think it's the right choice. I walked over to my suitcase.

After about 45 minutes I went to meet everyone in the lobby. I came out of the elevator and there I see Taylor and Matt arguing.

"HEY!" I yelled at them everyone looked at me, the guys looked relieved I stopped their arguing.

"What's going on?" I said walking closer to them.

"Taylor! He knows what we had was special yet he still tells you he loves you!"

" you ruined what you had Matt!" Taylor yelled back.

"Mackenzie tell him!" Matt said. I just stood there processing what was happening.

"Wait! Mack why aren't you dressed up for breakfast?" Cam asked. I shook my head.

"Mack, we need to know now" Taylor said.

"Yea, me or Taylor" Matt said. I got sympathetic looks from the others whilst they watched.

"Obviously me" Taylor said. Matt hit his harm.

"Guys I made my decision last night..."

"I choose..."

"I choose neither of you!" I yelled. They stood there shocked.

"What?" Matt asked.

"Instead I'm choosing to go home." I said,

"WHAT!" Everyone said,

"I'm sorry, it's just for the best" I said nearly crying.

"How?" Hayes asked nearly crying.

"Ever since I got here, things have been going wrong, I've been causing drama. Fans hate me. I'm not meant to be in magcon, and now Matt and Taylor's friendship is ruined because of me!" I said crying now.

"My plane leaves in 2 hours" I said walking back up to my room. I ran into my room and grabbed my suitcase. I ran back downstairs and pass everyone.

"I'm sorry, I love you all" I said and left in a taxi to the airport. As soon as the hotel was out of view I was in tears. My phone was constantly beeping and ringing from the guys, so I just turned it off.

After an hour of driving I got to the airport. I went through security and all that and had 30 minutes till my plane leaves. So I waited.

Lox pov*

As soon as mack left we all were crying,

"What are we gonna do?!" Madison asked.

"We need to stop her" Cameron said running to the limo. We all followed behind. The airport is an hour away. We should have time. 45 minutes there, 15 minutes away. We were caught in hire sous traffic.  Another five minutes passed. Her plane leaves in ten minutes.

"We aren't gonna make it" Kian said.

"What do we do now?" Johnson asked. I did it. I just opened the door and ran down the road. Everyone followed and we ran as a group to the airport. We got in but got stopped by security.

"Please, we just need to speak to someone going on the flight to California!" I said crying. The guy let us and we bolted.

macks  POV*

Flight 308 to California is now boarding." The speakers said I stood up and walked towards the flight attendant. I then heard screams.

"Mack wait!"

"Mack"

"Stop"

Don't go!" I whipped around and saw the guys running towards me.

"Guys?" I asked running to them.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Stopping you!" Shawn said.

"Guys, I'm sorry. Nothing's changing my mind. This is for the best. Besides there is only a couple of months Left of magcon anyway" I said 

"Yea but you will miss Christmas with us and nash's birthday and New Years" Jc said crying. I smiled sadly.

"I know. I'm sorry" I said.

I went over to Hayes and hugged him.

"Be good bud. I love you and you will be an amazing teenager as always" I smiled and he cried into ,y shoulder. I was crying too. I went to Kian next.

"I'm sorry ki- I still love you and I will miss you" I said. I then hugged the others except Tay, Matt and cam and got to the girls.

"Madison, keep singing, I will see you soon I promise" I said hugging her crying. She cried too.

"By Mack" she said.

"Lox! I'm so sorry. I love you. Your my best friend. We will see eachother when magcon is over" I said and hugged her. Now Cameron.

" by bro" I said hugging him.

"Say hi to mum and Sierra for me" he said and I nodded.

"Bye Matt" I said and hugged him.

"Just promise me to stay safe" he said.

"Promise. I'm never ever going