Nashville

Macks pov*

Today was the day we leave to go to Nashville we are in Nashville for a week and have only 4 shows. I was currently just getting ready but I only wanted lazy cozy clothes as it was only 9am, that's pretty early for me. I threw on a white cami top and converse leggings and one of matts grey hoodies. I left my hair natural and had no make up on. I met everyone down in the lobby and we made our way to the airport.

Matts pov*

Mackenzie met us in the lobby and I noticed she was wearing one of my hoodies. I smirked at that. I went up to her and gave her a long hug and then we left for the airport with everyone else. She was wearing no make up at all and she still looked beautiful!

We got to the airport and waited for our plane...

Macks pov*

We boarded the plane and I found my seat. The person who ended up sitting next to me was Aaron.

I pretty much slept the whole ride.

*skip plane ride, they are now at hotel*

We met up with Bart in the lobby and got told our roommates.

Me, lox, Cameron and Aaron

Nash, Hayes and shawn

Matt, Taylor, Carter

Jack, jack, Kian  and Jc

We made our way up to our rooms and as usual there was only two double beds so lox and I shared and so did Cameron and Aaron.

After unpacking I went to matts room.

"Hey babe" he said when I opened the door. I hugged him.

"Hey do u wanna come Starbucks" I asked him

"Yea sure, let's go" he grabbed my hand and we left. We walked a couple of blocks until we came across a Starbucks.  We ordered and sat down at  table.

"So are you and Cameron okay now?" Matt asked me

" yea we are fine, I just want him to understand that it's my life and I can do what I want you know?" I said. He nodded. 

"Come on let's get back" he said. We stood up and left and walked to the hotel hand in hand.

*couple of hours later*

I was scrolling through Twitter when I noticed something. #mattenzie was trending. I clicked on it and saw it was of me and Matt. There were pics of us from earlier holding hands and loads of people were saying how they ship us. Some people were being mean but I only acknowledged the nice comments. I texted Matt telling him to come to my room.

"Hey what's up" Matt said walking in the room.

"Hey come here" I waved him over and he laid down on my bed next to me.

"Look at this" I said handing him my phone. He took it and began to read it. I noticed him smiling at the comments. He gave me back my phone and just stared at me.i stared back. After a while of staring at eachother he leant in a gave me a long nice kiss. When we broke apart I just smiled and cuddled with him.

*next day, first show*

So right now we are on stage at our first show in nashville* it was close till the end of the show when Matt began to speak up.

" okay before the end of the show I have one thing to do, Mackenzie Dallas, I have known you for just over a year and when I saw you again about a month ago my crush for you got bigger. Mackenzie we have had a few cheeky little kisses and we even have our own ship name which is trending on Twitter. When I found out you liked me back I couldn't stop smiling, Mackenzie Dallas I know I'm in love with you, will you please be my girlfriend?" Matt asked

I couldn't stop smiling. By now everyone was cheering. I just ran up to him jumped in his arms and kissed him. Everyone was cheering and screaming.

"So is that a yes?" He asked over the screaming. I nodded and kissed him again,

"SHE SAID YES!!" Matt cheered pumping a fist in the air whilst his other arm was holding my up. I laughed and we had another kiss.

----------------------

Yay! Their together do u ship it?