Home

Macks pov*

We finally landed back in California. We got off the plane and grabbed our suitcases.

"Hey guys, I see my mom see you guys soon" Aaron said as he hugged us both.

"Bye" cam and I said as he walked away. Cam and I walked through the crowds of people, being stopped occasionally being asked for selfies, until we heard our names.

"Cam, mack!" We spun around and saw our sister Sierra waving us over with our mom next to her.

"Sierra, mom!" I screamed running up to them, Cameron on my tail. We had a huge group hug and stayed like that for a while.

"Oh my god, I haven't seen my babies for 4 months Now, I've missed you both so much" mum said hugging us again. Mom and Sierra helped with our bags and we got into our jeep. Mom was driving, Sierra in the passenger seat and me and cam in the back.

*skip car ride*

I was in my room unpacking when my phone buzzed.

'Just landed, missing you already :( :) xx~matt' I smiled at the text and I replied.

'Good, good, I miss you too :) <3 X' 

I carried on unpacking until my sister walked in.

"Hey" Sierra said.

"Hey" I said back. She sat on my bed and I joined her.

"Soooo, you and Matt" she said smiling.

"Yea..." I blushed smiling.

"How long have you to been together?" She asked

"About 3 Months now" I replied

"How did he ask you out?" She questioned again, I laughed at her curiosity.

"He asked me out at the end of one of our events on stage in front of the audience, it was amazing" I said smiling at the memory. She smiled back.

"What are you two gonna do about the two month break?" She asked Me.

"I don't know really, I think we are just going to text and FaceTime and call eachother, we are gonna try our best. I mean, it's hard with him all the way in Virginia and me here but we are going to make it work" I smiled.

"Ok, moms cooking dinner it will be ready soon" she said. I nodded and she left. I laid back on my bed and soon fell asleep.

**

"Mackenzie wake up, dinners ready" cam shook me.

"Okay I'm up!" I said and went downstairs with him for dinner.

"Hey hunny, dinners on the table." Mom said as I walked through the kitchen. I sat on the head of the table with Cameron on my right, Sierra on my left and mom opposite me.

"So Mackenzie, I hear you have a boyfriend? My mom questioned smirking. I blushed.

"Yea" I giggled.

"Which one is it again was it, Taylor?" She questioned. I spat out my peice of food from laughing, Cameron done the same.

"No, no! It's Matt" I corrected her.

"Oh" she laughed and nodded.

After dinner I went upstairs to my room and fell straight to sleep...

-----------------

Another chapter! Opinions?