Desicions

Macks pov*

Okay what the what?!

"I'm sorry what?" I asked confused.

"I-I know it seems weird and confusing, but it's true mack. I am. I'm In love with you!" Taylor responded. I stared at him shocked.

"W-why? When? WHAT?!" I said in shock.

"Ever since I met you, I thought you were the most beautiful, mature, amazing, kind, talented girl I had ever met. I just never wanted to tell you because I didn't want to ruins yours and matts relationship...but then you broke up...and my feelings got stronger..." He said.

"Look mack, I really do love you, just think about it okay?" He asked touching my cheek. I nodded and  he went to his room. I stood there in the corridor in shock for a couple of minutes and then went to my room.

"So what did Taylor want?" Mahogany asked. I stood there still shocked.

"Nash, hayes out. And get Madison!" Lox said again to the boys pushing them out of the room. I sat on the bed staring out the wall. I was just so confused and shocked. I didn't know what to do. After a couple of minutes Madison burst into the room.

"WHAT DID I MISS!!" She yelled. Lox gave her a look as to say 'seriously, look at her' Madison caught on and said

 "Sorry it's just Nash and Hayes said there was a gossip thing or something like that" she laughed. I slightly chuckled at that.

"Okay so what's wrong?" Madison said sitting next to me, lox on my other side.

"It's Taylor. He said to me that h-he loves me. And then to think about it. W-what do I do now guys, Matt or Taylor, Taylor or Matt. If I choose one and not the other they both are gonna have an argument or hate eachother either way!" I said.

"Look this is my opinion, go back to Matt I know he's sorry" Madison said.

"No! Taylor, he cares about you! Matt might cheat again for all we know!" Lox said.

"Ugh." I said.

"Or..." Madison said looking at lox.

"Don't chose at all" lox said.

"The decision is not in your head" Madison said

"It's in your heart" lox replied. I sighed.

"I'm gonna think guys" I said they nodded. Madison left and I went to sleep.

Taylor's pov*

I walked into my room and something came to mind.

"Yo Matt ?"

"Sup?" He said

"What did you and mack talk about the other day?" I asked. He smiled.

"I apologised and told her I loved her. I asked for a second chance. She's thinking about it" he smiled.

"Dude, no. She's not going back to you" I said getting angry.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Cos she will be mine. I told her I loved her.  She will pick me!" I said.

------------

2 more chapters left guys!! :(