Afterwards

Macks pov*

We only have 2 days left until we leave for Nashville. And it's been two days since the argument. Nash and I are friends again but I won't ever forget what he said. I've been keeping myself to myself lately and not hanging out with all the guys because I've been super embarrassed. Cameron's avoiding me and *you know who* hasn't spoken to me either, I don't blame him though he's probably more embarrassed than I am.

Everyone was over in kians room and I was just sitting on my bed on Twitter. Then lox came in.

"Hey I'm going Starbucks wanna come?" She asked. I signed,

"Fine, only cos I want a latte and muffin" I groaned.

"Good, cos u are not staying in this room all day" she said. I grabbed my phone and put on my trainers and we left.

*at starbucks*

We were sitting at a table and I was eating my muffin.

"He likes you back you know" mahogany blurted out of nowhere, causing me to choke on my muffin. After coughing a lot I finally managed to say..

"What? How do u even know that? Quit lieing to me lox" I ranted. She laughed.

"I'm not lieing"

"Okay explain how you would know this kind of information then" I asked

"Okay well, the other day when we were all in the bathroom he couldn't stop smiling after what he heard you say and he was blushing. Also a long time ago he told me he had a crush on u, but that was like 8 months ago and we hadn't seen you for a while but he clearly still has a crush on u! Also I spoke to him earlier and he told me" she explained

"Well why hasn't he spoken to me then" I asked

"i dunno, I can't answer to that unfortunately" she replied. I sighed. After another ten minutes we made our way back to the hotel.

*at hotel*

We walked into our room to see all the guys in there. They were watching friends. Classic. Me and lox joined them I laid on my bed next to Cameron but as soon as I sat here he groaned and got off. Okay then. I don't care to be honest he needs to grow up.i was now on my bed alone watching friends as the guys were sprawled across the floor or sofa.

After another hour of watching friends Taylor ordered pizza, we've been having that a lot lately. We were still watching friends. The pizza finally came and I shared a pizza with Nash as I didn't want all of mine. After pizza we were all just doing our own things, we were either on our phones, watching to or daydreaming.

"Hey can I talk to you, alone quickly please?" *he* asked. I smiled nervously.

"Umm yea of course, Matt" I said

-------------------------

Omg! You know who it is now! Sorry it's short x