'The talk'

Cameron's pov*

We were all in my room watching movies and eating pizza. Mackenzie and Carter were on one of the beds just joKing around until I notice Matt go over to them.

"Mackenzie can I talk to to you please?" He asked. She nodded and the left. I felt my jaw clench. I was worried that he would hurt her more than he already has.

"Don't worry bro, their probably sorting things out" Jc assured me. I just nodded.

"I swear down if he hurts her I will fu-" Taylor got interrupted by mahogany.

"Calm down Tay! I know you two are close and all but why are you so hung up on them just talking?" She asked him...

Macks pov*

We walked into my room and I sat on my bed. Matt closed the door and stood in the middle of the room. I just stared at him and he stared at the floor.

"So, how've you been?" He asked me.

"Good" I muttered,

"Look, I just wanted to say I'm really sorry. I know I've given you an explanation now but I can't help but still feel guilty and sad. I know as a fact Mackenzie that I still love you! I'm in love with you ok! I just want you to give me one last chance, make everything go back to the way it was before, I love you ok? Please just think about it" he said on the verge of tears. I nodded.

"Ok, I'll think about it" I said nearly crying myself. 

"Thankyou" he whispered and hugged me.

"I'm gonna go back to the guys now, you coming?" He asked.

"No, I'm gonna stay here and go to bed" I said. He nodded then left. I crashed on to my bed and laid on my side. I sat there staring at the wall. Just thinking. About how great we were together. But also about how bad he hurt me. I know I said I was ok and it's true I was and am. It's just, when I see him sometimes I get sad again. Do I say yes? Or do I say no?

Taylor's pov*

We were all trying to listen to what Matt and mack were saying. We heard nothing. They weren't shouting or anything. We were all so confused. All of a sudden Matt came back into the room slightly smiling but he looked like he had been crying. 

"Macks going to sleep" he said. I glared at him and mahogany and Madison left.

"So, what did you guys talk about?" I asked. Cameron smacked the back of my head.

"Ow! What was that for?" I asked holding my head.

"It's between them ok?" Cam said. I sighed and nodded. The guys looked at me suspiciously.

I guess I haven't made it quite clear yet....

*madisons pov*

After Matt came back we went to our room to talk to Mackenzie.

"Hey mack" we said.

"Hey" she said and sat up from her laying position.

"What did you and Matt talk about?" I asked her,

"Well, he apologised, and then he said he wants me to give him another chance, I said I would think about it" she said.

"Are you gonna get back together?" Lox asked.

"I don't know, I know I still love him. But I don't want any of the guys hating me if I say yes"

"None of them would!" I said. Lox shook her head.

"Mmmm, I don't know about that mad. I guess it's not my place to say but...I think Taylor has a crush on you" lox said to mack. We both gasped.

"What makes you think that" she said worried.

"I see the way he looks at you. And when u and Matt were dating there was clear jealousy on his face." She said.

"Oh my god" Mack said holding her face.

"What do I do now?" She asked.

Taylor's pov*

I'm in love with mack.

---------------

Omg! Only a couple of chapters left of the book guys!! :( should there be a sequel?