Goodbye for now

Macks pov*

Right now it is currently 12:30, we have half an hour until Nash, Hayes and craters planes depart. Matt and I haven't let go of eachother since the morning. We were all in Starbucks right now sitting at a table. We had to go to the gates in 15 minutes to say goodbye to the first three.

"It's gonna be so weird being away from eachother for three months" Jc said.

"I know right! But in the two months break we have we can all come up with new songs and all that, the time will go by before we know" mahogany said reassuringly.

"Hey guys.." Nash said holding his phone up to take a group selfie.

We all posed for the selfie, Nash had his mouth wide open, Cameron was pulling the stupidest face, Aaron was smiling weirdly, Matt was kissing my cheek, I was smiling and pulling the peice sign, Carter Jc and Kian huddled together and fist bumped eachother, mahogany pulled the duck face, Hayes smiled, shawn stuck his tongue out, Johnson sat on gilinsky' slap smiling like a little kid whilst gilinsky pulled a grumpy face, and Taylor shouted 'cock' as Nash took the picture so his mouth was in an 'o' shape. We all laughed at the photo and Nash posted it to Instagram and Twitter with the caption

'Gonna miss these guys for two months :))' and he tagged us all. I retweeted the tweet and screenshotted it to post on Instagram.

It was now 12:45 Nash, Hayes and craters plane was being called so we walked them to their gate and said our goodbyes. I hugged Nash first

"Sorry about how things started off between us, your still my bestie" I said hugging him.

"That's ok, your my bestie too, and if Matt ever hurts you just tell me and I will deal with it" he said seriously hugging back. I laughed and moved on to Hayes.

"Byeeee hayessee boo!" I cooked hugging him. He laughed.

"Byeeee Mackey boo!" He cooed back mimicking me. I then moved on to Carter.

"Cartaaa!! I'm gonna miss you so much!" I yelled hugging him. He hugged back instantly.

"I'm gonna miss you to mack, stay safe, see you in two months" he said letting go and waving goodbye. They all left to go on their plane. They soon took off. As soon as they took off gilinsky and johnsons plane got called.

"That's us" gilinsky said standing up. I walked straight over to Johnson.

"By Johnson" I said hugging him.

"Bye mack" he said hugging back.

"Laters mack" gilinsky said hugging me.

"Laters gilinsky" I said hugging back. They then left for their plane.

 About ten minutes after that, shawn a plane got called. He was hugging everyone goodbye and got to me.

"Bye Mackenzie, I will miss you, two months will go quick, I promise" he said hugging me tightly.

"I know Shane, I'm gonna miss you so much" I said hugging him back. Shawn left.

We now have half an hour until Cameron, Aaron and i's plane leaves. I sat next to Matt on a bench and we interlocked our fingers. I rested my head on his shoulder. The other guys were having conversations amongst themselves.

"Flight 402 to California, I repeat flight 402 to California is now boarding" a voice said through the speakers of the airport, I stood up ready to say the remaining people.

I went to Jc first.

"Bye Jc" I said hugging him, tears starting to come out.

"Bye kian" I said hugging him, crying even more.

"Bye lox!" I yelled now crying into her shoulder.

"Don't worry, we will still be best friends, it's only two months, as soon as we get back on tour we WILL be having a girls day!" She said pointing her finger at me. We hugged one more time. I then walked over to Taylor.

"Omg, Taylor!" I grabbed Him and hugged him so hard.

"Your literally one of the only people I feel like I can tell anything to, how am I gonna be away from my brother from another mother for two months!" I said crying into his shoulder.

"Hey, hey, I will always be here for you these two months we won't see eachother, and remember, I'm only a phone call away. And if he (points to Matt) does anything to hurt you, tell me" Taylor said. He was happy about me and Matt being together but he was like Cameron, over protective of me.

"Bye" I said sniffling hugging him one last time. I let go and turned around. I looked at Matt who was about 3 meters away from me. He was staring at me. I ran to him and jumped into his arms crying so hard.

"Im gonna miss you the most" I cried. He stroked my hair and set me down.

"I know, I'm gonna miss you too" he hugged me.

"P-promise to call me every single day and FaceTime when we can and don't go find any other girls while we see each other" I said seriously.

"I promise" he said and gave me a long passionate kiss. 

"Bye" I whispered. And walked off with Aaron and cam to our plane. We walked through the tunnels and got on the plane I was in the middle of them both. As soon as I sat down I burst into tears as Aaron calmed me down.

'It's only two months' I said to myself

'Stop being a wimp you will se them all soon'

However, I couldn't help but worry if things would change when we all see eachother after these two months.

---------------

What did you think? Should I update?