Vine day

Macks pov*

It's been two weeks already and I'm okay. I'm missing everyone so I always text them all. Matt and I always FaceTime whenever we can if not we text. Today Aaron is coming round and is staying the night cos why not? Lol. We were planning on going swimming in our pool, watching movies, pranking and making vines. It's gonna be a chilled day.

*ding dong* 

Aaron must be here. I ran out of my room and ran downstairs I opened the door to see a smiling Aaron. 

"Aaaarrrroooonnnn" I yelled hugging him tightly.

"Maaaaaccckkkk" he mimicked. I laughed and let him inside.

"So how've you been?" I asked him.

"Yea good I'm more awake now" he laughed. "How'bout you?" He continued.

"Good" I smiled. Just then Cameron came down stairs.

"Sup bro" Cameron said to him and they bro hugged.

"What do u boys wanna do then?" I asked.

"Swimming!" They both yelled.

***

We were being stupid in the pool and soon ended up having a splash fight. After a couple of hours in the pool we got out and got dried. I ordered a pizza and went to the living room where the boys were.

"Can we make some vines" cam asked. We both nodded and started to think of ideas.

I then remembered Sierra and her boyfriend are home, I think their asleep. A smirk grew across my face. Cameron looked scared.

"What" he wined. Cameron knows that when I pull that face it's something evil. Aaron just listened as he was interested.

"So..you know how Sierra is home with her boyfriend...why don't we smack cam him and annoy her by drawing on her face...." I smiled. They both smirked and nodded. 

"I'll get the cream" Cameron said running to the bathroom. I got some pens ready and Aaron and I waited for Cameron. He then came back and we walked upstairs very quietly. We opened the door carefully to her bedroom and tip toes in. Aaron started recording as I drew a moustache and a uni brow on sierras face. I then wrote, I love poo on her forehead. Aaron sped the video up and posted it to vine. He then started recording again.

"Smack cam" cam whispered. He ran up to sierras boyfriend and slapped his cheek. We all burst out laughing as he shot up and ran out.

We made it back to the living room and we can hear loud footsteps from upstairs. Sierra must have noticed. She will be angry. We all exchanged looks and ran to the small closet next to the living room. We squished in there me being in the middle. I can then feel my phone vibrating. I checked it and saw matt face timing.

"Hey" I whispered.

"Hey why are u whispering?" He asked. Aaron ssshheed him.

"We are hiding from Sierra, we pranked her" I said.

"Okay, I will call u back later then, love you" he said.

"Love you too" I said. Just as my phone went back in my pocket the door swung open.

"Aaahhhhggghhh!!!!" All three of us yelled hugging eachother,

There stood an angry Sierra.

"Sit down now!" She yelled, we all obeyed. After a long lecture from her she left, we all burst out laughing. Soon after that our pizza came. We spent the rest of night watching movies until we rashes on the couch.

--------------------

Sorry it's short wanted to update :))