Girls day

Macks pov*

Today the girls and I are just spending s girls day. We are going to go to the mall for new outfits, get our hair and nails done and go to the spa.

I began to get ready, I put on some white skinny jeans and a black crop top with frilly socks and my adidas black and white trainers. I put on a black sparkly bracelet and silver hooped earings. I brushed my hair out and left it natural and done my natural makeup. Once I walked out the bathroom I saw the girls are ready.

"Yo lets go!" I said grabbing my purse and phone and walked out of our room.

"Mall first?" Madison said. We nodded and left.

*mall*

"Right lets go to forever 21 first!" Lox said running towards the store. In the shops I bought a couple of crop tops and some jeans.

We then went to Mac. Make up! I bought two lipsticks, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, new contour and some new brushes.

After a couple of hours at the mall we went to the spa.

We all got a massage first and then got our nails done. We began talking while our nails were being done.

"So madison how are you and jack?" I asked her.

"Yea we're good, it's our six month anniversary next Friday!" She said smiling. Lox and I smiled to.

After my black acrylics were done we left to go to the salon. 

"Hi, can I have my ombré redone and I also want some blonde highlights as well?" I asked the woman at the desk. 

"Ofcourse follow me" she said and let me to a chair.

**

I looked at my finishing result. My hair was amazing! I looked at Madison and lox as well, lox had her hair straightened and Madison had her hair curled. They looked gorgeous!

"Omg! I love your hair mack!" Lox squealed, I laughed.

"Thanks" we payed and then left to go back to the hotel.

--------------

Sorry it's short guys!!