Disney land

*macks pov*

(1 week later)

We have one more week left in Florida and we have already done all the shows we needed to do. Today we are spending a day at Disney land Florida! I am so excited because I get to spend it with my best friends, brother and boyfriend! Yay!

I was just getting ready and we had 30 minutes till we are leaving. I put on my white belly top with the words 'Disney' across it in black writing and some light blue denim hig waiste shorts. I wore frilly socks and my white high tops with them. I done my natural make up again but wore red lipstick as well to get with the Disney theme and curled my hair making my ombré pop out! I left my hair down. Once I was ready I saw everyone was waiting for me.

"Let's go peeps!" I screamed

We left and got in the limo and drove to Disney land. Once we arrived everything seemed so magical! We all separated into groups to look around. The groups were:

Jack, jack, Kian, Jc and Taylor

Shawn, Aaron, Hayes, Nash and Carter

Me, lox, Cameron and Matt.

Lox Cameron Matt and I were walking around Disney land. Matt and I were holding hands and everything was so nice. The sun was shining and everyone seemed so happy. Whilst we were walking lox and I saw Minnie and Micky mouse we ran over to them and got a bunch of selfies with them.

After hours of looking around we started to go on some roller coaster rides.

After that we met back up with the guys to get a dinner at one of the restaurants.

*dinner*

"So are we all going to see the fire at cinderellas castle later?" Lox asked

"Yes!" I screamed causing everyone to laugh. I sat back down and carried on eating...

*fireworks*

We were waiting outside cinderellas castle for the fireworks to start, we were quite far behind but it was still clear. I wanted to take a picture of  the castle but I couldn't get the whole thing in because I was to small.

"Jump on my back" Matt said crouching down. I jumped on and took the picture.

"Thanks" I said getting of and giving him a quick kiss. The fireworks soon began and it looked so magical. Lights were on the castle as well so it looked like it was moving. I couldn't stop smiling.

Matts pov*

The fireworks had started and I took a quick look at mack. She was smiling so much. I took my phone at and handed it to Carter. He looked at me confused and I nodded towards mack and then he nodded and walked behind us. I turned mack towards me and stared into her eyes, I leant in and gave her a long soft kiss. It felt amazing especially with the fireworks in the background.

"I love you" I said.

"I love u too" she smiled. That was the first time we said I love you since we got together. I smiled back and cared gave me my phone, he got some pictures of us kissing. It look so cute, Mackenzie was so much smaller than me and she had her Minnie Mouse ears on, with the castle and fireworks in the background it looked so much better. I posted it to Twitter and Instagram with the caption 'I love this girl so much <3' I tagged her and smiled, I really do love her.

---------------------

I know it's a bit short but I really wanted to update! Xox