Akward...

Mahogany's pov*

We waited about another hour after we heard someone walk out of the hotel room just in case we were still intruding. There was no sound now coming from outside the bathroom so we slowly and quietly opened the door. All of us were starving and tired. As we walked out of the bathroom there was mack laying on the sofa asleep...her mascara was all over her face and her hair was messy. I felt so bad for her. We all gave her a sympathetic smile eventhough she was asleep and I even notice that *him* (the guy mack is in love with, who still needs to be revealed) felt so bad for her. He definately likes her back.

All the guys left to go back to their own rooms except for me and Cameron, obvs cos it's our room as well. Cameron was really posed with what Nash said to mack but still called him a couple of times to see where he is but he didnt respond.

I ended up falling asleep not long after.

Cameron's pov*

I couldn't fall asleep, lox fell asleep about an hour ago and it's only 3:17am. Nash still hasn't come back. I was lying in my bed just staring at the ceiling thinking...not long after I heard the door open. I closed my eyes pretending to sleep and heard someone quietly walking in. I opened one eye and noticed Nash picking mack up, bridal style, and carrying her to her bed...

Nash pov*

I stormed out of the hotel because I was angry. I was just walking around town thinking. I realised I overeacted big time! It was just after 3 am so I made my way back to the hotel. When I walked in my room, cam, lox and mack were asleep. Mack was on the sofa though. I carefully picked her up and carried her to her bed and lied her down. She did t wake up luckily. I then got in my pjs and went to bed....

Macks pov*

I woke up at 9:08 am. I noticed lox was still asleep as well as Nash, I didn't realise he was back. Cameron was up and dressed and was watching tv whilst scrolling through his phone. I stood up and said good morning to cam and began to get ready. We have a show at 1:00pm today so I have quite a while. I took a shower and got dressed. I really couldn't be bothered for 'nice' clothes today so I just  threw on a grey jumper which said 'central perk' (like from friends) and black leggings, it still looked nice.

I went to go have breakfast and watched to for a bit. It was now 11:00 am. I decided to do my hair and make up. I only straightened my hair. I then done my natural make up routine and added a little contour cos why not? Once I was done I went back to where we sleep and noticed know one was in the room. I checked the time it was 12:15. Hey, I'm a  girl, I take a while to get ready!

I noticed a note on my pillow that said

"We all went down to the event cos we were bored, see u down there, lox xox"

I guess she ready in one of the other rooms as well as Nash.

I made my way down to the event and saw all the guys chilling backstage. Whe I got there everyone went quiet and things almost got akward. I'm so confused!

"Hey we need to talk" lox said to me. I just nodded. We went to the bathroom backstage and spoke.

"Last night...there's a slight problem-"lox was saying but I cut her off

"How do you know?" I asked

"We were all hiding in the bathroom as we didn't want to intrude, we were there the whole time and we heard everything, even when you said you like you know who" she said. My face went pale. I was shocked and scared. I can't believe they ALL heard and know! I'm so embarrassed. I didn't know what to say so just ran out...

The show began and we were onstage, he was making eye contact with me the whole time. Does he like me? Is he schooled? Many questions ran through my head.

The end of the show was approaching but we were just going to answer some questions.

Many people asked questions and the  one was asked to me I was dreading....

"Do you like any of the boys?" The fan said.

I looked at *him* and he stared back. 

"Maybe" I said in a joking way so the fans thought it was a joke but the rest of us knew it wasn't.

And again another question...

"Would you ever date one of the guys?"

"Sure why not?!" I laughed. The show ended and the meet and greet flew by. We were now just watching tv in Taylor's hotel room.

--------------------

Yay! Another chapter. Who do you want mack to date?