NEW BOOK

Hello everyone!

I have uploaded a new book called 'I met him Christmas day' and I think you guys should go read it!

It's a teen fiction romance story and I hope you guys love it. In the story two of my characters are portrayed by Magcons Aaron Carpenter and Cameron Dallas which I'm sure you guys will love! Here's the cover and the stories description👇🏼make sure to give it a read.

 In the story two of my characters are portrayed by Magcons Aaron Carpenter and Cameron Dallas which I'm sure you guys will love! Here's the cover and the stories description👇🏼make sure to give it a read

For some, they met at work. Others through fiends. For me, I'm lucky enough to say...I Met Him On Christmas Day.

***
Teen Romance story on two teens who meet on Christmas Day and gradually learn what love is for the first time. Through their ups and downs, they sometimes smile and sometimes shed tears. Through their deep conversations on dislikes and fears. They learn a lot about each other, themselves too. They have their make ups and break ups like all lovers do. But something so good can't last forever....is their love a definite or a never?

Read this story on how two lovers will either stand strong or break weak, trust me, their love will be something you want to seek.