Back on tour

Macks pov*

(2 weeks later)

So today is the day we go back on tour. But first, let me update you with a few things...

Matt and I are definately over, once a cheater always a cheater. I can forgive but not forget.

Taylor stayed at our place and is coming to tour with us instead of going back to Indiana.

My YouTube reached 1 millions subscribers!!

And Matt hasn't tried to call me or anything, he's just ignored me. But I don't care, I'm over him. I'm not going to waste my team crying over him, he's not worth the tears. 

Any ways, I can't wait to see all the guys and lox again! Aaron, Cameron, Taylor and I are currently waiting in our plane for it to take off, our next stop is Huston. It will take a couple of hours to get there so I'm just going to sleep. I was sat next to Taylor, me with the window seat, and Aaron and cam were in front of us.

*skip plane ride*

We just got off the plane and grabbed our suitcases. We found our limo and made our way to the hotel.

"Everyone is already there, their gonna meet us in the lobby" cam said looking at his phone. We all nodded.

After about 45 minutes we arrived at the hotel. We grabbed our suitcases (I have 3) and lugged them inside. 

"Mackenzie!" I heard. I looked up and see everyone there. As a natural instinct I instantly ran up to Nash and jumped into his arms. I nuzzled my head in his neck and hugged him tight. He chucked.

"I missed you soooo much!" I said.

"I missed you to" he responded. I jump down and hugged Hayes.

"Hayeseee boo!" I coped and he mimicked me saying my name. I next hugged shawn.

"Shawn!" 

"Mack I missed you!" He said. I returned the sentence and then hugged Carter.

"Cartah!" I yelled. I then hugged Jc. Then Kian. Then Johnson. I skipped Matt and went to lox.

"Aaaaahhhh!!!! Lox I've missed you so much!" I screeched hugging her and jumping up and down.

"I know! I missed you to!!!!!" She sreached at me. I then hugged gilinsky.

"Sup gilinsky" I said hugging him. Just then someone tapped my back. I let of jack and turned around. My mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"Madison!" I yelled hugging her.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked her hugging her tightly.

"I'm coming on tour for a month!" She said. We screeched and hugged again. In case you didn't know, Madison and gilinsky are dating. She's 16, soon to be 17.

We all chatted amongst ourselves waiting for Bart to arrive to tell us room arrangements.

"Hey guys!" Bart said. We all said hi back

"Okay, room arrangements are....

1. Jc, Kian, jack and jack

2.matt, Carter, Taylor and Cameron (oh god!)

3. Nash, Hayes, Aaron and shawn

4.mahogany, Madison and mack"

We all got our keys and went to our rooms, as usual we were all on the same floor. I'm worried about Matt, Taylor and cam being in the same room together. Hopefully they leave him alone.