Houston

Macks pov*

So today we are leaving for Houston, where magcon first ever started. Since the night where Matt and I cleared things, things have been different between Taylor and I, maybe what the girls said is true. I still haven't answerd matts question yet, he said to take as long as I need.

We were currently in the airport waiting to board the plane.

*skip plane ride-at hotel*

We are currently in the lobby waiting for bart.

"Hey guys! I have your room arrangements 

1.nash, Hayes, mahogany, mack

2.jack g, Madison, jack j, shawn

3.matt, Taylor, cam

4. Jc, Kian, Aaron 

Omg. Taylor and Matt in the same room again. Great :/

We made our way to our rooms. Nash and Hayes shared a bed and so did mahogany and I.

I ended up falling a sleep again. 

I got woken up at 2pm by cam jumping on me,

"Yo, we r going to Starbucks, wanna come?" He asked.

"Ok gimme me two minutes." I said. He nodded and left. I brushed my hair and grabbed my phone. I didn't bother with make up. I made my way down to the lobby where everyone was meeting me.

"Let's go!" I said and we left.

*starbucks*

We were all say at different tables. I was with the girls. 

"So have you spoken to Taylor yet?" Lox asked.

"No"

"I think you need to choose between Taylor and Matt" Madison said.

"Ugh, I really don't know guys, Taylor hasn't even said he likes me yet" I argued back.

*back at hotel*

"Hey mack can I talk to you please?" Taylor asked. I nodded and we went to the corridor.

"Wassup?" I asked

"Umm there's something important I need to tell you" he said getting nervous. Crap I can see where this is going. I nodded.

"Im in love with you" he said.

----------------------

Sorry it's short :))