Fight

Macks POV

I tied my brunette ombré tips hair up in to a pony tail.

"What do you mean?" Nash asked angry.

"No" I said

"Look I'm sorry I just don't like u like that" I said kind of raising my voice now. 

"Don't like me? You have been leading me on this whole time! I can't believe you!" Nash shouted. Wtf? 

"Me? Leading you on, all I have done is be a friend I haven't done anything, I haven't treated u any differently to any of the others!" I no screamed not caring we were i the corridor. I was fed and walked in to our rooming Nash still yelling,

"That is not true, the day we hung out you were flirting and made  me fall for you, that's what sluts do!, he yelled into the empty hotel room we were now in....

Lox pov*

We were all in my room as Nash and mack talk outside about something.  We then hear yelling. It gets closer and we all exchange looks. We bolt towards the bathroom before the bot storm in.

"That is not true, the day we hung out you were flirting and made me fall for you, that's what sluts do!" Nash yelled. We all gasped. Oh no he didn't. All 11 of us were listening to them.

"Me? A slut?! Oh my god Nash it's not my fault I don't like you that way. And no way did I lead you on! I asked everyone if they wanted to come out with me and you were the only one who said he's, you were the one who asked for a selfie so I have no idea how else I flirted!" She screamed! She has NEVER been this angry before.

We heard a moment of silence...

"I'm sorry Nash I just don't like you that way, i,I'm in love with someone else here" mack said. Omg! She said the L word! And she said he is here! We all looked at eachother. And suddenly heard the sound of water, we turn around and whisper/shout at Taylor. He was peeing. Ew.

"What! Tell me! Who!" Nash yelled again

"No, I'm not saying" she screamed back

"If u don't you are clearly a slut" he threatened

"Fine. I'm in love with..."

Mack pov*

"Fine. I'm in love with..."

Omg. I just told him. He is just staring at me shocked, he's gonna tell him. And then Cameron will find out. Crap!

Mahogany pov*

We all stared at him. We were all shocked. She never said she liked him, she said he's I love with him. Soon his shocked expression turned into a smile...

Cameron's pov*

MY little sister, is in love with him? I'm gonna need to talk to her. But she can know I know! Ugh!

His pov*

The guys and lox stared at me. I was as shocked as they were. I mean, I've been in love with her since I met her. Oh my god. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a door slam. Nash must have left.

Mack pov* 

After I told Nash he left because he was angry. I don't know where the guys and lox are but I couldn't help but start crying. I ended up crying myself to sleep, thinking about if Nash tells everyone and him....

-----------------

Ooooo!! Cliff hanger. Who do you think it is?!?