I'm in love with you

Macks pov*

We stood up and walked to his room to talk.

"So what did u wanna talk to me about?" I asked nervously. I sat on his bed as I couldn't be bothered to stand. He sat next to me.

"Yea, umm, so I don't know if u know already but I heard everything during Nash and yours argument the other day..." He started off, I nodded and blushed.

"And I noticed how things have been akward between us now" he continued feeling akward.

"I know I'm really sorry I just didn't really no what to do, but it's not like you didn't talk to me either..." I ranted.

"I know but that's because I like you to.." He said. I smiled.

"No scrap that! I'm in love with you" Matt continued. I smiled so much my face hurts!!!!!! 

"That's cool" I laughed as I didn't really know what to say.

"The thing is I'm not gonna ask you out yet, we need to take things slow" he said. I nodded in agreement. We stood up and hugged for what felt like forever. When we broke the hug we looked at eachother and he gave me a quick kiss. I laughed.

"Sorry I had to" he laughed. We walked back to my room. Cameron was asleep on his bed and so was mahogany. Nash was on his phone next to Cameron and Taylor and Carter were asleep on he floor followed by Kian asleep on the couch. The other guys were on their phones on the floor.

"Hey we're crashing her tonight" Jc said. 

"Yea I can tell" I laughed pointing to the others. I went into the cupboard by the bathroom and took out some of the blankets and pillows the hotel provide and threw them to the guys still awake.

I hugged Matt one last time and he gave me a kiss on my head.

"Night" I said.

"Night babe" he said. I smiled and got into bed. I find it funny how Matt and I aren't together but are acting like a couple.

*next day*

I woke up and no one was in the room. I checked the time and it was 11am. Woah! I slept in. On the drawer there was a note.

'Hey bae we are all in matts room ;) c u when ur ready!, lox'

I laughed and began to get ready. I put on a white laced crop top and blue skinny jeans with frilly socks and my adidas trainers. What? I love them! I put on a necklace Cameron gave me for my birthday and straightend my hair. I done my natural make up after brushing my teeth and made my way to matts room. I didn't bother to knock I just walked right in.

"Sup suckers!" I yelled

"Oh my god! You're awake!" Taylor yelled back in a girly voice. I laughed and flipped him off and walked over to Matt who was sitting on the couch. I sat on his lap and he snaked his arms around my waist. He kissed my cheek and I smiled. I looked at mahogany and she looked confused.

'I will explain later' I mouthed to her. She just nodded and went back to her phone. I looked at Cameron and he looked angry. Ugh.

After about 15 minutes of us all doing nothing.

"Hey why don't we do something fun today as its our last day here" shawn suggested

"Yea but what?" Kian asked

"Starbucks?" Hayes asked

"Nah that's hardly fun" Aaron responded. We all laughed.

"How about a day in the pool?" Gilinsky suggested. We all agreed so went to get ready. 

Nash and Cameron went to one of the guys rooms to get ready. Lox got to the bathroom before me so I waited for her to get out. I decided to chose what bikini I would wear. I chose my mint green one. Whilst I was still waiting I put my hair into a nice messy bun and then lox came out she was wearing a Minnie Mouse styled bikini. I went to go put my bikini on. I then put on my cover up and we left to matts room to go to the pool.

"Hey we're ready" I said as we walked in.

"Cool lets go" Johnson said. We all left and went down to the pool. We got outside and the clouds were extremely grey.

"It looks like it's gonna rain" shawn said looking up.

"Oh well" I said setting my stuff down. I heard a load of splashes and al the guys were in the pool. Me and lox looked at eachother then jumped in as well. I came back up from the water and swam over to Matt. I hugged him from behind and he turned around. He smiled and put his hands on my hips. We started play fighting in the water and he brought me under water every now and then. I couldn't stop laughing. It was so much fun.

"Hey lets play chicken fight!" Taylor yelled (sorry I can't remember what it's called"

We all agreed and got a partner. The partners were...

Matt and I

Nash and Cameron

Hayes and Carter

Taylor and shawn

Jack and jack

Kian and Jc

Lox and Aaron

I got on matts shoulders and we got ready to play.

After a lot of pushing and going under water we stopped playing and just swam around. I was with Matt and I was on his back. It started to rain. He set me down and we looked at eachother. He quickly pecked my lips and I laughed and swam away. He followed after me and we were all now in a group huddle.

"Hey it's raining shall we go back in?" Cam asked. We all nodded or said 'yes' and went back up to our rooms.

after drying off we went to Taylor's room and all hung out. I was cuddling with Matt on the couch whilst text lox, I know she is in the same room as me. I was explaining everything to her. After I explained everything to her Cameron spoke up.

"Mack can I talk to u please" he said. I sighed and nodded. We stood up and went to our room...