Tour?

Macks pov*

I opened up the box and inside I saw a bunch of clothes. Really? I looked up fake smiling and the guys looked at me with hope. I looked back down and began to take the clothes out. It was a whole bunch of merchandise from magcon. I had a black hoodie which said magcon on it. Oversized t-shirts (I prefer them) with each boy on, a pair of cat ears (of course) and a bandanna (obvs). Once everything was out of the box I saw a pink piece of paper taped to the bottom of the box. I picked it up and it read...

'Dear mack,

So I bet you are wondering why we gave u magcon merch. You see we are only in California for 3 days, we leave Monday. Aaaaannnnddd, as u are popular on YouTube and vine, Bart said u can come with us!!!! Please say yes, please please!!

Love you,

Cam, lox, Nash, Hayes, Tay, Matt, Carter, Aaron, gilinsky, Johnson, shawn, Kian and Jc x '

I looked up shocked and I can see the desperation on each of their faces, I smiled. I sighed and stood up and began to walk upstairs.

"Wait where r u going?" Cam said. I turned back around.

"To start packing, duh" I said in a tone as if they should have known. I hear a bunch of 'yes' and sighs of relief and a squeal which obviously came from mahogany. I laughed and walked upstairs with lox on my tail. I guess she was helping me pack.

Mahogany's pov*

She is actually coming! Yay! We were so worried she wouldn't. I'm so glad I'm not the only girl now. I began to help mack pack (oo that rhymed) and we began to talk.

"So u excited?" I asked her.

"Obviously I am" she responded. I squinted my eyes, somethings wrong,

"Spill the beans, what's wrong?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Ugh, what if the fans don't like me, and I haven't seen the boys for ages, what if our friendships aren't the same?" She responded worried.

"The fans will LOVE you! And I know it's been a while, but just be you and they be themselves then everything will be ok. Nothing in your friendship with them has changed. I promise" I assured her. I mean common' one of the guys have already told me they like her, like a lot, and I can tell a couple of the others do to.

She just nodded as a response and zipped her suitcases up.

I made SURE that she packed everything.

She packed:tops, shorts, jeans, leggings, skirts, crop tops, underwear, hair straighteners and curlers, tooth brush, tooth paste, shower essentials, hair brush, hair accessories, make up, shoes, socks and anything else lol!

After packing we just watched tv.

Macks pov*

I guess I was worried about my friendship with the guys as I told lox but after what she said I knew she was right, for the rest of the night we watched tv in my room and soon after fell asleep...

I woke up the next morning and saw lox still asleep on the floor snoring. I got up and got dressed.  When I walked back into my room she is still asleep, I looked at the time and it was 10:57. Wow. I didn't realise how much I slept in. I walked downstairs in the kitchen only to see Hayes awake on his phone. He noticed me and said hey.

"Hey are u the only one awake?" I asked

"Yea why?" He asked looking at me. All I done was smirk. He stared at me for a moment then caught on to what I was thinking,

"So what's the plan?" He asked leaning forwards.

We began to talk about the plan. Let's just say, the boys were in for a suprise.

We got together everything we needed. The boys crashed in the living room last night so were either on the sofas or the floor. We started off with Matt. He had his ear phones in still from last night so Hayes turned his phone on and put the music on the highest volume. His eyes shot open in shock and he gasped. It was so funny! He saw us and groaned. He got up and went to the kitchen. Next is shawn and Cameron. We decided to smack cam them. We got Matt to record as I smacked cam and Hayes smacked shawn. The both fell off the sofa with shaving cream on their cheeks. Carter was next. Cameron helped Hayes carefully carry him into the kitchen. He layer him on the floor and I bent down to his level. I screamed as loud as I can 'carterr stop, don' do dat!' In his ear and he screamed and shot up. This was all on record as well! Next was Aaron and Taylor. Cameron Carter and Hayes carried them outside and threw them in the pool! I couldn't stop laughing. We did the same to Nash as it was a good one. Next was the jacks. Firstly we drew on their faces with sharpie (ooopss) and double smack cammed them. Carter and shawn did gilinsky and Nash and I done Johnson. As the others recorded. Left was only Kian and Jc. They were lieing so peacefully on the floor. I looked at Hayes and he looked at me back. We smirked and went to the kitchen getting to huge buckets. We began to fill the up. Once they were ready we went back to the living room and they were still a sleep. The other guys saw us and laughed or smirked, they got their phones ready. Hayes and I got ready to pour the water over them. We counted to three and...splash! They shot right up and screamed. They were soaked!!! Hayes and I were dieing of laughter. They both gave us a glare but we just laughed.

*15 minutes later*

" wait where's mahogany?" Johnson asked.

I did t respond. I got up and went to the kitchen grabbing saucepans and all that. I gave one to each hot and we crept to my room. She was still a sleep and I grabbed my air horn. Matt recorded as well as gilinsky.  I counted to three quietly and blew the air horn so loud as the other boys began banging on their saucepans with a wooden spoon! Mahogany screamed so loud. She glared at us all and got up to get ready. What a good morning... :))

----------------------------

Second chapter! What do u think? :))