Show day

Macks pov*

Today we have our first show since being back on tour. I wanted to look super nice today. I decided on wearing my blue skinny jeans and a white loose crop top. Of course I wore my white filly socks as well. For shoes I wore my white high top converse. With my hair I curled it to make my new highlights stand out. It looked amazing! Make up, I just wore, foundation, concealer, contour, mascara, singled eyeliner and lip gloss. Simple but pretty :) I put on a couple of bracelets and looked down at my neck. There it was. My gold locket which Matt gave me for our 1 month anniversary. Inside was a picture of us cuddling. Looking at it made me tear up. Remembering how happy we were. I'm over him, but I'm not over how we were. I always wonder why he cheated. We haven't spoken since the break up. Which was like three weeks ago now. Ugh. I tuck the necklace down the top of my top so only the chain is showing and walk out. Everyone was in our room.

"Hey I'm ready" I said my voice cracking a bit from where I was sad. The girls looked at me confused and I just slightly smiled, so they knew I wasn't fully okay.mwe all stood up and left the hotel. I was walking in the front of everyone in my own daydream. Suddenly someone grabbed a hold of my hand and carried on walking with me. I looked up and saw Taylor. I sighed,

"You scared me" I mumbled. He chuckled lightly but then stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking down at me.

"Um, nothing I'm just tired" I said rubbing my eyes. He nodded and we carried on walking too we got downstairs to the event.

"Hey guys" Bart said smiling. We replied with a bunch of hey 's.

"Okay here is a plan of the show" Bart said getting out a piece of paper.

"We will start off just playing some games, then the q and a will happen. Jack and jack then perform. Followed by Taylor, then shawn and Madison you two can do the duet you came up with" he said looking at them. We all nodded and got ready to go on. Lox went on first to introduce us.

"Hey guys wassup!" She screamed with a bunch of screams back.

"Today we have a really good line up for you, but first let's bring out the rest of the squad!" She also yelled.

"Okay let's get them out here, make sure you cheer for....

Nash!

Hayes!

Cameron!

Mackenzie!" She screamed. I put on a smile and high fived some fans whilst lox continued.

"Aaron! Taylor! Carter! Jc! Kian! Shawn! Jack and jack! And Matt!" Everyone cheered for us all and I couldn't help but truly smile.

We started off with some games and then started the q and a. We all sat on stalls in a line and waited for questions.

"You with the pink cardigan" Aaron said to a fan.

"Who is the laziest here?" She questioned . Everyone pointed to me.

"What?" I asked. And everyone laughed.

"You with the white jumper" Nash said.

"When does this tour finish?" She asked.

"This tour finishes just after new year" Nash responded.

"You, with the adidas hat" Cameron said,

"My question is for Taylor, how many bandannas do you have?" She asked.

"Let's just say...a whole two drawers of them" he responded. We all laughed.

"You with the red hoodie" Carter said,

"Is Matt and mack still dating?" She asked.

"Nope" I said really fast. A lot of gasps filled the room and the guys looked at me shocked.

"You with the White cami" I said.

"What happened to you and Matt?!" She screamed. I looked at him and he looked at me. He sighed.

"I ch-"

"He ch-Ose to break up with me as we weren't working out" I saved him. It hurt to say that knoWing the truth.

"What do you mean 'Weren't working out'? You guys were perfect!" The same fan said. I felt like tears were gonna come win any moment. Matt sighed,

"We were, I loved Mackenzie with all my heart, I couldn't stand being away from her. But I-i cheated on her, and I regret it so much" he said nearly crying. I was now crying, he shouldn't have told the fans to be honest.

"Okay now jack and I are gonna perform a couple of our songs" gilinsky said saving the day, I smiled and the rest of us walked off with our stools. As soon as I got off stage I was embraced in a hug by Nash.

"Thank you" I whispered to him. He nodded and hugged me tighter. About ten minutes later Taylor went to perform.

"Guys! We have a problem Madison is throwing up!" Shawn yelled panicked. Gilinsky ran off to find her. Aww cute:).

"What do I do? I can't sing without her! I go on in 1 minute" shawn panicked. We were all thinking.

"Mack! Mack sing in Madison's place"

"No" I said.

"Yea she doesn't sing" cam said.

"Yes she does! She showed me she can. Now do it!" Lox said pushing me on stage with shawn.

"Okay guys Mackenzie and I will be singing a few songs, we will start off with love yourself by Justin beiber" he smiled. He looked at me and nodded and started strumming his guitar. He sang the first verse. I was taking deep breathes as I was terrified, none of the guys have heard me sing before let alone singing in front of an audience.

"Ma mama don't like you and she likes every one" I samg and carried on the chorus and the rest of the song. Everyone was cheering even the guys yet they seemed so shocked. I Put so much emotion into that song. Taylor must have noticed as he ran on and hugged me so tight.

"Amazing" he said kissing the top of my head. I smiled and then we ended the show.

"What the hell! Since when could you sing?!" Cameron exclaimed hugging me.

"Cos you were never around" I snapped. He looked taken back.

"Sorry I'm just tired." I said.

-----------------------

New chapter :) opinions?