A National Championships in San Diego

"Sachiko." you heard faintly over your music.

As you closed your notebook of quotes and turned off your music, you looked up to find Ryo staring at you. "What's up?"

"We're here." He replied bluntly, pointing at the window you were leaning against.

"Ah!" You smiled looking out the window and found that you were at the hotel. "That was faster than I thought."

"That's what happens when you're lost in thought." He laughed helping you get your bag from the compartment above your head. "Harada Sensei even took a picture of you all super focused on writing whatever you were writing."

"Oh jeez. I'm scared to see it." You laughed taking your bag from him.

"Way to be observant, Sachiko." Seyeon teased.

"Oh shh." you playfully punched her arm. "I did notice him take pictures of you sleeping so ha. I was being observant."

"You guys have such a weird relationship." Carolyne laughed joining in on the conversation.

"Are you calling me weird?" Seyeon whined.

"Dude you're a part of this team what do you expect?" You laughed.

"True. This team is pretty weird and shameless." she laughed.

"Besides she was talking about our relationship not just you." You added.

"Thanks for us weird too Sachiko" Hoon overheard the conversation as you and the team entered the lobby to check in.

"Dude you were just asleep on the ground when there are chairs to sleep on. You're not one to talk." you rolled your eyes.

"Got me there." He laughed.

"Alright everybody, meet back here in an hour so we can go to lunch." Tanaka Sensei, the team manager called out.

"Hai ((Okay))!" Everyone replied in sync.

There was a slight confusion for you and your roommate Ashley, so you weren't able to bring your bags to your room. you let your head drop as you knew you had to bring all your bags back to the bus. Rosalie noticed laughing slightly and let you drop off your stuff in her and Seyeon's room since it was nearby. You all relaxed in the rooms messing around telling jokes, taking a bunch of photos (as usual). Before you knew it, You, Ashley, Rosalie, and seyeon were rushing to get to the lobby before being scolded by the coaches. Making it just in time and out of breath, the four of you looked at each other and began to laugh.

"Running late much?" Ken laughed

"You're lucky I don't have a pillow or something to hit you with." You teased.

"Oh so scary. A pillow." He rose his hands in the air pretending to scared.

The rest of the day and the following days were filled with unusual conversations laughs teasing and whatnot amongst the youth while the adults were having nice normal conversations. The junior youth boys and a few senior youth boys were singing at the top of their lungs and all you did was laugh along with Carolyne.

Sitting next you, you noticed Ryo trying to sleep but with all the commotion going on with the other boys, you just laughed. "Can't sleep?"

"No. Not really." He laughs in reply.

The next three days were the days of the tournament and they went by in a flash. Nearly everyone came home with at least one medal. The matches were so long and intense and although it was nerve wracking, not knowing who would coming home with the gold, it was a lot of fun. Even so, you all tried your best and had a lot of fun.