The Kyoto/ Osaka trip

Just as you walked you were asked to momentarily replace your shoes with slippers. You changed your footwear and took a look around. Historical paintings were placed on the golden walls. You being you, you took the longest taking the most pictures.

"Satchan! Hurry up!" Mai called to you

"Okay okay! Sorry!" You sped walked to your friends.

As you caught up Wanchan messed with your hair. "Girl we don't got all day." He teased.

"I've never been to this temple before. It's not my fault." You tried to fix your hair. "And I don't like people messing with my hair like that."

"Woah there." He threw his hands up in surrender.

"Hey are you guys getting hungry?" Yui interrupted.

"I am!" Everyone said all at once making you laugh.

"Then you all wanna go back to the college and make some food?" She asked smiling.

"Sure!"

Suddenly it hit you. Your two month break was coming to an end and you had a month left of school when you get back.

"Hey guys. When does school start up again?" You asked your girls.

"In two Mondays." Jelsie said. "Why?"

"Oh. It's nothing." You shook your head. "I just don't like missing school. And when we get back, we're gonna get hella bad jet lag."

"I see. If you want we can end this trip short and we can go to America." Mai smiled.

"But I want more time with you guys." You said sadly as you missed her say they would go to America.

"You will. We're gonna go to America." Anna repeated as she hugged you.

"And we'll go to SoCal to visit you." Millie said joining the hug along with Genya.

"What about your school?" You asked looking at your college friends.

"Thursday is the last day for us." Tomotsugu said.

"And we have two weeks of vacation and this is only our second day." Genya said gesturing to himself and Millie.

"I see." You smiled.

"I've always wanted to go to America." Anna said

"Okay Thursday could be our last full day and we go back to SoCal." Louis smiled.

"Sounds good!" Everyone high fived each other as your stomachs began to growl loudly.

"Let's go to ECC." Eriko laughed.

You all headed for the limo laughing and you talked about the most random things. Suddenly you realized you haven't told your friends about your anniversary dinner with Niall so you told them.

"Oh yeah guys. I totally forgot to mention." You said in Japanese. "Tomorrow Niall and I will be celebrating our four months anniversary."

"Congrats on four months!" They said happily.

"By the way your Japanese has gotten a lot better." Genya added.

"Thanks Genya." You blushed. "Anyway. My friends know about it so they're gonna be touring Kyoto while Niall and I go on a date. What we're gonna all be doing? I don't know. Especially them." You gestured towards your friends, who looked at you confused.

"What are you talking about, Satchan?" Niall asked.

"Our date tomorrow." You grinned as you kissed his cheek.