The big fight

As soon as Devon told you where your family and teammates were, there was a loud scream that sounded like some of your teammates. And it didn't sound so good. You rushed to them and found some guys hanging out with the group. The girls looked terrified not only for their injured friends. The boys tried to protect them but the strangers were stronger. With cuts all over their bodies and shaking legs, the boys tried the best they could to continue protecting the girls.

"Who the hell are you people?" You screamed trying your hardest to push away the strange males.

"What the hell does it look like?" One of them asked sounding drunk.

"We're just talking to these beautiful girls." Another said just as drunk and he stepped closer to you.

"Hey! Get away from my girlfriend!" Niall pushed him away as he saw fear in your eyes.

"If you were just talking then why are my friends beaten up?" Liam said angrily.

"They were getting in the way." A third drunk male said.

"We got irritated. So we beat them up." A fourth added. The last two sounded the most drunk.

"Probably because the girls were scared out of their minds!" Liam yelled.

"They were protecting their family and that's what we're gonna do as well!" Louis said just as angrily.

He looked at you and the girls telling you to get the injured boys to safety. You nodded and rushed to your injured friends carrying them out of sight. With your motherly instincts, you pulled out a small first aid kit. You always hurt yourself so you always brought something to bandages.

"Good thing you have that." Jelsie said with a shaky voice.

"I get hurt a lot you know that." You said voice just as shaky. "Help me cover their wounds."

You and the girls started to wrap the wounds hands shaking. How the drunk men got in an arcade you don't know how and that scared you so much. Your girl teammates were too shaken up to move but can you blame them? They just witnessed their family getting beaten up. Suddenly in the middle of bandaging your friends, Devon got up and headed towards One Direction and the drunk men.

"Devon! Where are you going?" You said.

"Our boys are in trouble." Tears started to form in her eyes.

You quickly got up and rushed to her. "They are strong. And if it makes you feel better I will go."

She shook her head. "I want to protect them too."

"Let's go together." You smiled weakly. "You don't have to do it alone."

"Okay." Her voice started to shake even more.

"Just promise me if it gets bad, you'll leave okay?" You said.

"Okay. But what about you?" She asked worried.

"I'll be fine. Besides you've seen what I didn't to Aaron." You turned to Jelsie Cami and the Anckas. "Make sure they're all okay, alright?"

They nodded as they continued taking care of the wounds. Slowly you and Devon made your way through the crowd that the boys and drunk men got attention from. It was so hard to pass by everyone so you had to shove your way through while holding Devon's hand. When you got to the middle both sides of the fight were standing weakly. Trying to hold up the weak boys was so hard as all five of them were twice your size and weight.

"Devon get-" You stopped remembering how injured and scared your family was. "Help me get these guys away from here."

"But those guys...." Devon said pointing at the drunk men.