More than just one direction performing.

The boys had the biggest smiles out of all you. You and the other girls stood there shocked and excited to see two more hot boy bands: Big Time Rush and 5SOS. You have always been a big fan of both the two bands. But because you girls were so excited to meet two more amazing bands you couldn't move. Well your feet at least you couldn't. The best you were able to do was covering your mouth and holding back the excitement.

"5SOS! BTR!" The boys shouted happy. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Our managements were talking each other and we heard you were performing in India. Can we be your opening acts?" The boys of BTR, Kendall, Logan, James and Carlos said.

"Yeah totally. And we would totally do the same for you guys for your next concert. But just so you know it's only gonna be here in India. " Louis agreed.

Everyone got lost in different conversations and the boys had forgotten to introduce everyone. Slowly everyone started to each other. About half an hour into talking you realized the two boy bands have yet to say your name or the girls' names so you grabbed Niall's shirt and gently tugged on it. When your eyes met Niall saw the confusion in your eyes that read. "Why haven't they said our names? Didn't we get introduced?"

Understanding what that look meant, Niall spoke up. "Oh I think we forgot to introduce you to the girls." He looked at the two hot boy bands.

"This is my girlfriend, Sachiko." You blushed as he wrapped his arm around you.

"This is Liam's girlfriend, Devon." Devon waved hi shyly.

"Louis girlfriend, Cami." Cami gave an awkward smile.

"And last but not least the reason why we're here, Jelsie! She is somewhat in a love..." He paused trying to find the right word for it. "... A love triangle with Zayn and Harry."

You laughed at his awkwardness. He looked at you curious eyes as to why you were laughing. You shook your head and kissed his cheek. "You're just so cute."

"I try." He laughed.

"Um well hi it's a pleasure to meet you all." The boys of 5sos and BTR said holding out their arms for a hug.

Smiling you each gave your hugs one by one. Suddenly when you got to your last hug with Logan, your stomach growled, making you awkwardly laugh.

"Let's go eat guys." You blushed deeply.

"Okay. I think my aunt made breakfast." Jelsie said

"Food is ready!" Priyanka called out from the doorway.

"Okay. Hey Pri come here and bring Bianca." You said

She nodded and came out with Bianca. "Okay so we forgot to introduce two people. We like to call them the Anckas. Because Priyanka and Bianca sound so alike." You smiled gesturing towards each of them as you said their names.

Once again your stomach growled along with everyone else's. You all raced to the kitchen to be first in line. The boys being gentlemen, let the girls win and you all laughed as Liam made Niall go to the end.

"Awww Liam! Why?" Niall pouted.

"You know exactly why." Liam's daddy direction side came out. "You'll take too much and there won't be enough for everyone else."

"But if there is so many people I won't get my share." He pouted even more.

"Niall." Liam had a stern tone in his voice. "At least you get food."

"Okay." Niall's head dropped, making you giggle as you passed by.

"Don't worry babe. There's a lot of food." You kissed his cheek and offered him a bite of your food. Of course he took the offer.