It's time to move on

"We're fine. You saw us just yesterday Aaron. Now tell me. What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Well that's no way to greet someone." Aaron threw his hands up, acting like he was surrendering

"Aaron." You said sternly, glaring at him. "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to see if you got your gift from me..." he said.

"Well I did. Right now I don't think you deserve a second chance." Irritation rose in your voice.

"Why not?"

"Have you seen what you've done to me and my family?" He shook his head. "You won't freaking leave me alone. You pissed my boyfriend off so much he injured his hand. You have scared the crap out of my sister and my friends want to beat you up!" You were practically screaming.

"Sachiko!" Bianca said.

"What?" You looked at her. "Can't I be mad at someone who has hurt me so much?"

"Didn't you say you would give him one last chance?" She looked scared.

"I'm sorry Bianca. I've just been thinking. About all he's done and I change my mind." You wrapped your arms around her.

"It's okay. I shouldn't have tried to get your attention that way." She said.

"No. It's good that you did." You smiled at her.

Niall and the boys stepped forward towards you looking straight at Aaron. You can tell Niall wasn't too happy with how upset Aaron made you and seeing Niall unhappy did not make the boys happy either.

"Go now." Niall said. "No one makes her upset."

"Make me go away." Aaron said.

"Do you want that head lock?" Liam threatened.

"No." You smiled. "I know how to do it."

"Really? A head lock?" Everyone looked at you surprised.

"Hey I may not look strong but trust me I am." You laughed.

"Prove it." Aaron challenged.

"Don't blame me if you get hurt. You challenged me." You said

"Whatever." He shrugged

You hit him lightly but hard enough to make him lean forward and you got your arm around him tightly.

"I told you I could do it." You grinned.

"Damn girl. You got some muscle." Bianca laughed.

"Can't breathe." Aaron gasped for air.

"Oh sorry." You let him go. "Now have I proven my point?"

"What point?" He looked at you.

"Leave me and my friends alone and you won't have to deal with that."

"Okay fine. I'll leave you alone." He had a look in his eyes that read "for now."

"Aaron." You said sternly. "I don't want to see you anymore."

"How are we supposed to do that when half our classes are the same?" He looked at you.

"Whatever. At the very least don't talk to me much less look at me." You said

"Wow harsh." Cami said.

"The only times you can talk to me is if we are assigned groups and that is all." You continued.

"Can I at least say hi to you." Aaron asked.

"Sure I guess but I don't want to have long conversations with you." You smiled. "But if I do. It is because I have forgiven you somewhat."