Issues before the concert.

~ Three days before the concert~

"Well crap." You said remembering something important.

"Crap what?" Bianca asked as everyone looked at you.

"I totally forgot to buy something for my families." You said.

"Families?" They all repeated. "With an 's' at the end?"

"Yeah. My host family actual family and kendo family." You said. "But I can just buy some kind of snack at the airport for kendo. It's like a thing at kendo; bringing a snack. Do you mind if we go shopping tomorrow since today it's pretty late?"

"But what about the interview tomorrow?" Luke of 5sos asked.

"Right. I totally forgot they asked the other day. How's the day before the concert?"

"Yeah. That sounds good. I wanna get something for my family too." Devon and Cami agreed.

"What do you guys wanna do for the rest of the day today if we're not shopping or having an interview?" Calum asked.

"Truth or dare?" Jelsie suggested.

"20 questions?" Devon offered.

"You know I feel like we don't know the girls as well as we could." Kendall noticed, gesturing towards his band mates and 5SOS when he said we.

"Yeah you're right. I think we were too busy getting ready for the concert, we didn't get any quality time." Jelsie said.

"Oh Jelsie where are your aunt and uncle? Before I forget." Devon asked.

"They went out for a while. I think they said they were going to the movies and a walk somewhere. Who knows how long they will be." She replied.

The rest of the afternoon went by as you all were in the living room. And you all have gotten to know each other so well. Even the boys of one direction were surprised at some of the things you and the girls said. Sitting on your boyfriends' laps you all teased them about not know you guys.

"We've been together for over two month but you didn't bother asking us certain questions like those?" You teased Niall.

"You know we aren't that clever. They have better questions than what we can think of." Niall laughed between kisses, tightening his grip around your waist.

"Woah you two. Get a room." Jelsie teased.

"Okay." You laughed.

You pretending to get up and walk away. Even pretending to do so, you failed to get up as Niall's grip around you was tight. Your face turned red as everyone laughed at your failed attempt. You buried your face in his shoulder completely blushing and he kissed your cheek.

Suddenly Louis got up and went to the bed room and came back with a blanket. He wrapped it around Cami, who was sitting in a ball. You were a little concerned about she was sitting so you got up and checked her forehead. It was hot like she had a fever.

"Louis. Is it just me or is her forehead hot?" You asked a bit worried.

He placed his hand on her forehead. "Oh no. I think she has a sudden fever. I didn't realize; I thought she was just cold."

"It's okay but she should relax tomorrow. Just to be save." You said and you can tell he was blaming himself for not realizing his girlfriend was not well. You placed a hand on his face, trying to make him look at you. "It's not your fault."

"It's not Louis. I didn't say anything because I didnt want you to worry." Cami said tired.

"B-but... The interview..." He stuttered trying to find the words to say.