Team family bonding

"Sachiko. Do you mind if I read the card?" A close friend, Sung, asked.

You nodded and handed him the card. Sung's eyes read disbelief. Several of your friends who were on the team with you took the letter out of each other's hand and were also in disbelief.

"Sachiko,

Happy birthday. I'm sorry all I have done to you. When we were together, I really did love you and I still do. I just didn't know how to show it. You know I'm awkward like that. I still want to be with you give me another chance please.

With lots of love,

Aaron."

"What do you want us to do?" Sung asked.

"Right now. Just be there for me." You said as your voice shook. "I'm giving him one last chance."

"To be with you?" Niall interrupted.

"No. I told you I want you and only you." You hugged him. "One last chance as friends."

"Okay." He said relieved before looking at his band mates and you guy teammates. "You guys will help beat him up right?"

They nodded before you could say, "You can't. You'll get in a lot of trouble. I don't want that."

Understandingly, they agreed. "At least let us scare him." Kenny another close teammate said.

"Yeah. Scare him so bad he won't want to be near you." Seyeon, a best friend said.

"I don't find you scary at all. No offense. But then again I'm used to you." You laughed.

"I'll just scare him by tackling him like I do to you." She laughed back.

"Besides large groups can scare people." One of your favorite team mates, Ryo said.

You couldn't help but smile at all the things your friends were saying. "You guys are the best family a girl can ask for." You smiled standing up and giving everyone a hug.

"We know." Kaori said laughing.

"And with much do respect. I don't really want to talk about this anymore. Let's get back to the party!" You got back on track

"Yeah let's get this party restarted!" Everyone laughed.

You moved all your gifts to the side and joined everyone once again on the "dance floor". Once again you were being stolen away from each group by different people. A few hours past and it was almost ten o'clock. Slowly people started to go home as many were little kids and they were asleep in the lobby. You and your main crew and team stuck around waiting for everyone to leave. As much as you tried to insist in helping clean up, your friends said no.

"You and Niall go home and have some time together." Mama said.

"But you guys worked so hard to set this up. The least I could do is help clean." You tried to tell her.

"It's okay. We don't want the birthday girl to do anything other than being with her boyfriend." Papa said.

Niall took your hand. "Let's have some quality time together babe. I didn't get to spend much time with you during the party as he kept getting in the way or people kept stealing you away."

"Aww babe are you jealous?" You kissed him.

"Maybe." He kissed you back.

"No need to be. I leave and be with you if it makes you all happy." You smiled.

"It will make me happy." Niall and several of your kendo friends said all at once making you laugh.

"Okay. Okay. Let's go Nialler." You took his hand and headed outside. He looked back and smiled. "What's that smile for?"