the hype of touring

Yay!! finally an update!! sorry I haven't very consistent with my chapters but I promise I was trying to. anyway I don't really know what to say :/ here is the next chapter.

It's been about a week since being in San Diego as you were relaxing at home watching a bunch of your favorite shows with Niall. Your legs were stretched out across his as he had one hand on them and his other arm rested around your shoulders. Curiosity of what the boys were going to sing at the tour came across your mind as you saw a glimpse of one of your favorite childhood movies, which was a musical.

"Hey babe. What you guys gonna play for this upcoming little tour?" You asked.

"Oh the usual: what makes you beautiful, little things, diana, kiss you, one thing, little black dress, don't forget where you belong..." Niall listed a few songs off of their first three albums ((A/N: Album four is just being released in this story.)) "And there are a few new songs we want to perform from the new album."

"Exciting! I love the 'Four'!" You said excitedly. "Will you tell me which ones you will be performing?"

"Act My Age, Change Your Ticket, Once in a lifetime, clouds, girl almighty and night changes. And many more." He answered after a long pause.

"I'm kinda said we're not going to be playing this song but.." His voice trailed off briefly. "This is my solo in Illusion."

"You can tie me up in chains

You can throw away the key

But there's no trapped doors

I'm not gonna leave

You're the truth I can't explain

You're the only one I see

It's not an illusion to me"

"Damn babe. You've been practicing your vocals." You smiled.

"You think so? I'm glad to hear that." He kissed your forehead.

"At this rate if you keep it up, who know how amazing you will sound by the end of tour." You teased. "And how come you won't be playing this song? It's amazing."

"I wanted to play it, but it seems Louis harry and Zayn didn't want to play it as much as Liam and I."

"Oh bummer." You pouted.

"But I will sing that song for you any day of the week." He gave you a little squeeze.

"Yay!" You laughed. "And little things?"

"Promise."

~a few days later~

"Hey babe!" You called at the bottom of the stair case. "This is your tour! The boys are already waiting at Paul's! We don't wanna miss the flight in London!"

"Sorry sorry!" Niall came running down the stairs. "I almost forgot my camera."

You shook your head smiling as you knew you and your love for photography had rubbed off on him. He was not as big as a photographer as you were. Even so it made you happy, knowing he is enjoying photography more because of you. You hopped into the car and drove off to Paul's.

"Are you excited for tour?" You asked.

"Hell yeah." He smiled. "I can't wait to perform and meet all the fans. What about you? Are you excited to be on tour?"

"Nervous but yes." You said as you rolled down the window.

"Why nervous?"

"The girls and I are thinking about being in the audience with the fans. I don't know how they will react to me personally."